Oh I am getting SUPER Lisa Frank vibes from your art. Your designs are so colorful and rainbow-y and I love them! Your animal designs also kind of put me in the mind of Kimba the White Lion? They're really cute!
Oh look, an unholy mix between Beefy's Describe the art style above! and my What fandom you think the above OC fits?
The rules of this thread:
- Unless 24 hours have passed, you can only post every after 3 posts.
- Try not to post too much in one page, too! Give chances to other users. Unless 12 hours haven't passed, you may only post twice a page.
- Please, always elaborate why the art style will fit in the fandom. Anyone who does not comply to this rule WILL BE VOIDED AND SKIPPED WITHOUT NOTICE.
- Claim a post when you have a rad idea for a reply.
- No passive-aggressive or rude replies!
- Rules can be changed anytime. If you do not want how this thread is currently running, please contact me at my main, @colorful!
- IF SKIPPED, PLEASE PM @COLORFUL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
- Have fun!
How to Play
Like any of my other threads, it's very easy! Just check the design and the profile of the OC above, and see what series they can fit in. By the way, my examples are babies so please try not to make it as low effort as that.
- User 1: *draws a lot of girls wearing frills and hats*
- User 2: I think your designs and art fit Touhou Project! *draws a ot of monsters*
- User 3: I think yours fit SCP! *draws cartoony anthros*
- User 4: I think yours fit The Amazing World of Gumball!
- and so on...
The first user starts!
Your art style is so cutesy! I would compare the way you draw mostly to kirby or pokemon in a way? For your designs and characters, they give me RPG vibes. You are obviously really into FE so maybe theres some inspo there?