I've been having super foggy brain lately, so I'm going through all the commissions I've done and making sure I remember things right :p I see it says unpaid, and I just wanna check if that's just not updated or if you didn't get payment from me yet? I /thought/ I paid but again with foggy brain and having just added a new card to paypal/cancelling the old one I want to be sure I actually sent the money to be safe :) My apologies if somehow payment wasn't sent/didn't clear
- Don't order if there are no slots open
- Each drawing counts as one slot
- PRICES ARE IN USD
- Payments are done via Paypal
- Please be polite <3
- Please remember I am a human being with a life and sometimes sh*t happens. I work on commissions as fast as I can.
Terms Of Service
- The artist reserves the right to refuse orders for any reason.
- Displayed base prices are subject to change based on the complexity and difficulty of each individual piece.
- Orders under 20$ are to be paid up front in full before work begins.
- Payment for commissions priced at or over 20$ can be split, with half paid before the artist begins work on the piece, and the other half paid upon completion.
- Payment plans can be discussed.
- If an order is cancelled before any work has been done, the client will receive a total refund.
- If an order is cancelled during the sketching or inking phase, the client will receive a 50% refund, as well as the unfinished file.
- If an order is cancelled during or after the colouring stage, the client will not be issued a refund.
- Once a clean sketch/ink/colour has been approved, there will be an additional fee to alter the file.
- Final images that have been approved will not be altered.
- The artist reserves the right to issue a refund and cancel a commission due to poor communication, or rude or inappropriate behavior.
- The artist retains the right to display all commissioned work on any personal website, gallery, blog, or journal. If the commissioned work is a time-sensitive gift the artist may delay public showcase at the request of the client.
- The client may not make prints of the artwork, excepting single prints for personal use and display not to be resold or used commercially. The client may not profit from the artwork. The client may resize or crop the artwork to create icons, wallpapers, or other graphics to be used in non-commercial digital format, but the client cannot alter the artwork itself. The client may also upload the artwork to their personal website or gallery, but credit is required.
- The artist may recycle sketches and preparatory works that were rejected by the client for other commissions or personal works.
- The client must read, understand and agree to all the above terms before entering into an agreement with the artist. By sending payment, the client agrees to the above terms.
More examples of my art: http://emmonarts.deviantart.com/
- Character design
- Most NSFW (PM me for NSFW examples if 18+)
- Overly complex designs
- 23 sets of wings
- Incest/beastiality/hardcore sexual gore/non-con
Headshots - 10$
American Shot - 15$
Full body - 20$
Chibi - 4$/8$/10$
Headshot - 15$
American shot - 20$
Full body - 25$
Headshot - 20$
American shot - 25$
Full Body - 30$
Headshot - 25$
American shot - 30$
Full body: 35$
Sketch Pages - 10$/hour
Character design - +5$ if detailed description/reference images, +10$ if little or no description/refs
"Painted" style - PM me to work something out
Full body, sketch
Full body, lined, chibi
Full body, flat color, chibi
Full body, flat color
Full body, flat color + design
American shot, flat color
Full body, shaded, simple background
Headshot, shaded + realism (bless Thomas Sanders <3)
American shot, shaded, painted style
For the peeps who want to be notified when I open slots :3
Format: (Headshot/American/Fullbody) + (Sketch/Lined/Flat Color/Shaded)
Character reference: (Insert character ref here)
Pose: (Describe desired pose)
Time constraint: (Does this need to be done in a certain amount of time/by a certain date?)
Anything else: (Extra info abt character, Transparent/color/stuff in the background. Stuff.)
Slot 1: OPEN