Welcome to my commission page! I'll probably be open till the end of June. I'm taking it easy right now, so expect a turnaround time of up to a week at least.
- New slot system! Each slot is equivalent to $20. $21 commission = 2 slots. $41 commission = 3 slots. If the number of slots isn't available, do be patient and wait till I'm open again.
- Returning customer discount! If this is your fourth or higher commission, you get 10% off.
- Experimenting with a slot-buying system! Letting people reserve slots ahead of time got too messy. Now you can only reserve slots for $2. Otherwise it's first-come-first-serve for everyone else. Keep your eyes peeled for updates!
Please join my shiny new Discord server if you would like to be pinged when my commissions are open! I will still ping individuals who request it, but the server will get the ping first.
Prices are in USD & per character. Adding a character to the image costs half the base price!
Sketch - More examples
Clean - More examples
Square brush painting - More examples
Painting - More examples
Customs - More examples
This price is added to the art price!
Backgrounds can vary a lot in complexity depending on the style of the painting.
How to commission me
- PM me here, or email me at [email protected], with the filled commission form (on the right).
- I'll let you know the price (generally what's written on the sheet + I will tell you if there is a detail fee). You may adjust your description. I'm willing to work within budgets, so let me know if you have one!
- I'll send you a link to an invoice that can be paid through PayPal or a bank card. I will only start work once paid.
- I will send WIPs at every major stage (sketch, colour, shading) at which you can request adjustments. I will charge the revision fee of $5 from the fourth revision onwards.
- I will PM the complete drawing to you once you're satisfied!
Do read my terms of service as well! Feel free to ask to be added to the ping list.
- Description of character(s) + links to profile and reference images:
- Description of background (if applicable):
Style and size: to make extra sure that you get what want, attach a link to one of my example images
- Additional information (if applicable): your budget, details about character's personality, preferred outfit, pose and expression
Terms of Service
- Pricing may change without warning. You pay the amount that is quoted to you and not the price given on the chart.
- Payment is only accepted through a PayPal transfer or a bank card payment.
- I don't offer refunds, but I do offer unlimited revisions for no charge.
- I may use the finished images to advertise my services or in portfolios.
- No mass physical distribution or selling of prints of my work, unless specifically requested.
- You may resize, flip or rotate images, apply text and watermarks. You may not redraw or recolour parts of the image.
- [My forte] Humanoids: semi-realistic and anime
- Complex hairstyles and clothes
- Animals, furries, ferals
- Monsters and horror
- Glow and lighting effects
- Explicit sexual content (genitals, sexual acts)
- Fetishes and fetish art
- Heavy gore (injury is OK)
You're artwork is so beautiful! How comfortable are you with drawing anthros/furrys, monsters, and feral characters?
Bumping for circlejourney! I'm super happy about the two pieces I recently got for myself and I highly recommend their art. I'm definitely coming back in a few weeks when I get me and my babe's personal characters refined to get more art from them <3
*raises hands* Do you take description based references? Or hastily cobbled together references? I have a lot of family members to my characters that I need to make and generally speaking, they have strong family resemblance.