- Prices have been raised.
- I've removed bust commissions for all styles with multiple sizes. Icons are similar to busts if you're interested.
- Loyalty discounts: 10% off for your fourth to ninth commissions, and 20% off for your tenth onwards.
Do join my shiny new Discord server if you would like to be pinged when my commissions are open!
Prices are in USD & per character! | Yes I do draw anthros
Details: up to +$4
Sketch - More examples
Details: up to +$5
Clean - More examples
Details: up to +$10
Square brush painting - More examples
Details: up to +$10
Painting - More examples
Details: up to +$12
Customs - More examples
This price is added to the art price!
Character - $12, outfit - $9
Backgrounds can vary a lot in complexity depending on the style of the painting.
How to commission me
- PM me here on TH, or email me at [email protected], with the filled commission form (on the right).
- I'll let you know the price. You may adjust your description.
- Once you confirm the price, I'll send you an invoice that can be paid through PayPal or a bank card. If the price is more than $60, you can choose to pay 50% upfront and 50% on completion. Otherwise, 100% upfront is preferred.
- I'll send you a sketch for fine-tuning and approval. Important: Once you approve the sketch, you can no longer request refunds. All revisions after this point will be counted, and every fifth revision will come with a $5 fee.
- I will send at least two more WIPs, once each after colouring and shading are completed. You'll receive additional WIPs if you request revisions.
- Once you're satisfied, I'll PM the completed image!
Do read my terms of service as well! Feel free to ask to be added to the ping list.
- Description of character(s) + links to profile and reference images:
- Description of background (if applicable):
Style and size: to make extra sure that you get what want, attach a link to one of my example images
- Additional information (if applicable): your budget, details about character's personality, preferred outfit, pose and expression
Terms of Service
- Pricing may change without warning. You pay the amount that is quoted to you and not the price given on the chart.
- Payment is only accepted through a PayPal transfer or a bank card payment.
- By default, your username (the account that you order through) will be displayed on the queue. If you would prefer your handle not to be revealed, feel free to request this when ordering.
- I do offer refunds, but only while the drawing is at the sketch stage. Once the sketch is approved, you can no longer get a refund.
- Regarding the revision fee: a revision is any change to the presence/absence, shape and positioning of features requested after the sketch is approved. It is normal to need fine-tuning during the sketching, so there is no fee for those. What does not count as a revision: changes during the sketch stage, colour palette changes, resizing, corrections due to missed instructions. What counts as a revision: adjusting facial and body features, pose changes, adding an accessory, adding markings.
- I may use the finished images to advertise my services or in portfolios.
- No mass physical distribution or selling of prints of my work, unless specifically requested.
- You may resize, flip or rotate images, apply text and watermarks, or crop out portions. You may not redraw or recolour parts of the image.
- [My forte] Humanoids: semi-realistic and anime
- Complex hairstyles and clothes
- Animals, furries, ferals
- Monsters and horror
- Glow and lighting effects
- Explicit sexual content (genitals, sexual acts)
- Fetishes and fetish art
- Heavy gore (injury is OK)
You're artwork is so beautiful! How comfortable are you with drawing anthros/furrys, monsters, and feral characters?
Bumping for circlejourney! I'm super happy about the two pieces I recently got for myself and I highly recommend their art. I'm definitely coming back in a few weeks when I get me and my babe's personal characters refined to get more art from them <3
*raises hands* Do you take description based references? Or hastily cobbled together references? I have a lot of family members to my characters that I need to make and generally speaking, they have strong family resemblance.