Welcome to my commission page! I'll probably be open till the end of June. I'm taking it easy right now, so expect a turnaround time of up to a week at least.
- Revision fee! There's a $5 fee for the sixth revision after the sketch is approved. Check my terms of service for what counts as a revision.
Please join my shiny new Discord server if you would like to be pinged when my commissions are open! I will still ping individuals who request it, but the server will get the ping first.
Prices are in USD & per character!
Sketch - More examples
Clean - More examples
Square brush painting - More examples
Painting - More examples
Customs - More examples
This price is added to the art price!
Character - $12, outfit - $9
Backgrounds can vary a lot in complexity depending on the style of the painting.
How to commission me
- PM me here on TH, or email me at [email protected], with the filled commission form (on the right).
- I'll let you know the price. You may adjust your description. I'm willing to work within budgets, so let me know if you have one!
- Once you confirm the price, I'll send you a link to an invoice that can be paid through PayPal or a bank card. I will start work once paid.
- I'll then send you a sketch for fine-tuning and approval. Important: Once you approve the sketch, you can no longer request refunds. All revisions after this point will be counted, and the sixth revision will come with a $5 fee.
- I will send at least two more WIPs, once each after colouring and shading are completed. You will receive additional WIPs if you request revisions.
- Once you're satisfied, I'll PM the completed drawing!
Do read my terms of service as well! Feel free to ask to be added to the ping list.
- Description of character(s) + links to profile and reference images:
- Description of background (if applicable):
Style and size: to make extra sure that you get what want, attach a link to one of my example images
- Additional information (if applicable): your budget, details about character's personality, preferred outfit, pose and expression
Terms of Service
- Pricing may change without warning. You pay the amount that is quoted to you and not the price given on the chart.
- Payment is only accepted through a PayPal transfer or a bank card payment.
- By default, your name will be displayed on the queue. If you would prefer your name not to be revealed, feel free to request this when ordering.
- I do offer refunds, but only while the drawing is at the sketch stage. Once the sketch is approved, you can no longer get a refund.
- Regarding the revision fee: a revision is any change to the presence/absence, shape and positioning of features requested after the sketch is approved. It is normal to need fine-tuning during the sketching, so there is no fee for those. What does not count as a revision: changes during the sketch stage, colour palette changes, resizing, corrections due to missed instructions. What counts as a revision: adjusting facial and body features, pose changes, adding an accessory, adding markings.
- I may use the finished images to advertise my services or in portfolios.
- No mass physical distribution or selling of prints of my work, unless specifically requested.
- You may resize, flip or rotate images, apply text and watermarks, or crop out portions. You may not redraw or recolour parts of the image.
- [My forte] Humanoids: semi-realistic and anime
- Complex hairstyles and clothes
- Animals, furries, ferals
- Monsters and horror
- Glow and lighting effects
- Explicit sexual content (genitals, sexual acts)
- Fetishes and fetish art
- Heavy gore (injury is OK)
You're artwork is so beautiful! How comfortable are you with drawing anthros/furrys, monsters, and feral characters?
Bumping for circlejourney! I'm super happy about the two pieces I recently got for myself and I highly recommend their art. I'm definitely coming back in a few weeks when I get me and my babe's personal characters refined to get more art from them <3
*raises hands* Do you take description based references? Or hastily cobbled together references? I have a lot of family members to my characters that I need to make and generally speaking, they have strong family resemblance.