Prices in USD & per character
Customs: $10 for full character design, $7 for alternate outfit
Want me to design a character for you? Just add a design fee to the base art price!
How to commission me
- PM me here, or email me at [email protected], with the filled commission form (on the right).
- I'll let you know the price (generally what's written on the sheet + I will tell you if there is a detail fee). You may adjust your description. I'm willing to work within budgets, so let me know if you have one!
- I'll send you a link to an invoice that can be paid through PayPal or a bank card. I will only start work once paid.
- I will send WIPs at every major stage (sketch, colour, shading) at which you can request adjustments. I provide unlimited revisions for no charge.
- I will PM the complete drawing to you once you're satisfied!
Do read my terms of service as well! If there are no free slots, feel free to message me to be notified when slots are open again.
- Description of character(s) + links to profile and reference images:
- Description of background (if applicable):
- Size: bust/half body/full body
- Style: (to make extra sure that you get the style you want, send a link to the example image whose style you want me to follow)
- Additional information (if applicable): your budget, details about character's personality, preferred outfit, pose and expression
Terms of Service
- Prices on the sheet are a base price. An extra detail charge may be applicable to more complex art and designs.
- Pricing may change without warning. You pay the amount that is quoted to you and not the price given on the chart.
- Payment is only accepted through a PayPal transfer or a bank card payment.
- For February charity commissions: I will be donating all proceeds from the month of February to a friend who requires funds to access a better environment and medical services. They have asked for public anonymity, but I can give you more info in private if you want. Let me know during commission order if you would prefer your payment not to be donated.
- I don't offer refunds, but I do offer unlimited revisions for no charge.
- I may use the finished images to advertise my services or in portfolios.
- No mass physical distribution or selling of prints of my work, unless specifically requested.
- You may resize, flip or rotate images, apply text and watermarks. You may not redraw or recolour parts of the image.
- [My forte] Humanoids: semi-realistic and anime
- Complex hairstyles and clothes
- Animals, furries, ferals
- Monsters and horror
- Glow and lighting effects
- Explicit sexual content (genitals, sexual acts)
- Fetishes and fetish art
- Heavy gore (injury is OK)
- I may refuse if I am uncomfortable with the subject
You're artwork is so beautiful! How comfortable are you with drawing anthros/furrys, monsters, and feral characters?
Bumping for circlejourney! I'm super happy about the two pieces I recently got for myself and I highly recommend their art. I'm definitely coming back in a few weeks when I get me and my babe's personal characters refined to get more art from them <3
*raises hands* Do you take description based references? Or hastily cobbled together references? I have a lot of family members to my characters that I need to make and generally speaking, they have strong family resemblance.