I reopen February 2019!
1. OverlordPotato: 2 icons, 1 half-body painting x 2 characters on hold
General note about pricing: pricing variation is generally based on detail level. The price of the commission will always fall within the listed price range. An average piece will normally not be at the bottom price in the range, but somewhere in the middle. The lower half is meant for special cases e.g. greyscale colouring, very low detail.
Prices in USD, per character unless specified
How to commission me
- Check if I have any free slots! If yes, simply feel free to PM me here, or email me at [email protected], with information about your commission (see the card to the right).
- I'll send you a quote based on your description. You may adjust your description as many times as you like. I'm willing to work within budgets, so let me know if you have one.
- Once you are satisfied with the quoted price, send me your preferred email address for a PayPal invoice (payable either through Paypal or bank card).
- Finally, I’ll run a couple of WIPs by you, and then PM the complete drawing to you once you're satisfied!
- Description of character(s) + links to profile and reference images
- Size: bust/half body/full body
- Style: (to make extra sure that you get the style you want, send a link to the example image whose style you want me to follow)
Addons (if applicable): custom design / backgrounds
- Additional information (if applicable): your budget, details about character's personality, preferred outfit, pose and expression
- Prices on the sheet are guidelines, and the actual prices may vary depending on the specific commission.
- Pricing may change without warning. You pay the amount that is quoted to you and not the price given on the chart.
- I may use the finished images to advertise my services or in portfolios.
- No mass physical distribution or selling of prints of my work.
- You may resize, flip or rotate images, apply text and watermarks. You may not redraw or recolour parts of the image. If you require a transparent version, let me know—I can get you a clean transparent version.
- I don't offer refunds, but if you're not satisfied, you may request redoes for no extra charge!
- Payment is only accepted through a Paypal transfer or a bank card payment.
- I do draw ferals, monsters, furries, robots, and mechs. I generally do not consider any subjects off limits based on difficulty, as long as you are able to provide references.
- I do not draw explicitly sexual content (genitals, sexual acts), gore, pedophilia and incest in any form.
- In rare cases I may refuse commissions because of time constraints.
If a drawing of your character is here and you would prefer me not to use it, do PM me!
- Eroshay Rosales belongs to FoxalypticWorld
- Bell belongs to StelliformSouls
- Raffaello Bellini belongs to Judas-la-Carotte
- Qiong and Charles N. Dabson belong to Raddishes
- Brin belongs to twgp
- Sly belongs to Conter
- Yuri Plisetsky © Crunchyroll
- Willow and Pillow belong to Rixael
- White Coral belongs to Wendigonya
- Calamity belongs to Everyle
- Alexis belongs to the-lost-astronaut
- D.Va © Blizzard Entertainment
You're artwork is so beautiful! How comfortable are you with drawing anthros/furrys, monsters, and feral characters?
Bumping for circlejourney! I'm super happy about the two pieces I recently got for myself and I highly recommend their art. I'm definitely coming back in a few weeks when I get me and my babe's personal characters refined to get more art from them <3
*raises hands* Do you take description based references? Or hastily cobbled together references? I have a lot of family members to my characters that I need to make and generally speaking, they have strong family resemblance.