Beromimis are closed species. This means you can't make your own without permission. Please take a look at the rest of my T.O.S too.
- At sellings, I can do holds if: The buyer has already bought anything from me and they can pay within 72h. I can make other exceptions, but only when I know I can trust the buyer.
- You must notify me when the owner is changed.
- You are able to change the design of the adoptable once bought, as well as the gender (please read below to know all the changes you can make).
- You are able to trade or resell the design again, but not with a higher price of what you paid for it. You will be able to resell it for a higher price if you paid more art for it, but make sure the artists are okay with it. Remember trades/gifts/requests don't count, only for what you paid for it.
- You are able to make vouchers if you paid for the design. Same rules as a resale are applied here.
- You can not claim the design as yours unless it's a MYO made by you. If not, you should always credit me or the MYO artist.
- I won't accept any refund/exchange once paid. If you don't want it anymore you'll have to resell/trade it. I can make exceptions if the period of bought is really short, you've had serious financial problems and no one is interested in rebuying it from you.
Always should be notified to me.
- You can't change their skin color. Not dark to light or viceversa. You can add or remove beauty marks or freckles.
- You can't change Beromimis plushies (only colors).
- You can't change Beromimis markings on ears/tail (only colors).
- You can change their gender.
- You can change their clothes a bit, but not too much.
- You can make new outfits for them and as many as you want.
- You can't make NSFW art, writings or background of your Beromimi. Since we're talking about child-like species, anatomy and personalities it would be extremely uncomfortable and just something I would never accept, so you'd probably go directly to my blacklist. Plus they're asexual.
Harassement, toxicity, drama, etc:
I won't tolerate any kind of harassment towards anyone (being part of the community or not) over Beromimis or Bero related stuff.
If you have a problem with any Bero owner or is related to Beromimis try to solve things with diplomacy and let me know if you can't. If you see anyone harassing someone over Bero related stuff let me know ASAP so we can try to solve it.
I won't tolerate any kind of harassment towards anyone for copying or being inspired in Beromimis. I'll add you on my blacklist without hesitation if you do it. Try to avoid drama at all cost, please!
I don't like the idea of people making other closed species similar as Beromimis or a species that contains the word Bero on it (for me any kemonomimi with plush ears or tail is already similar to Beros), however I'm comfortable with people making their own OCs that have Bero traits, as long as they don't make it a CS (and I hope they would like to purchase a MYO some time to convert it? c;)
However, you have the right to do it. I also have the right to add you on my personal blacklist, which means I won't sell any Bero directly to you, as well as commissions.
If you'd cause any problem to me or Bero owners I will make it public.
Though there had existed adoptables that had plush ears and tails, I was the first person who ever made a CS that had plush kemonomimi traits (maybe I'm wrong so I invite you to prove it, although I've investigated tons of times), back in May of 2015 (you will find the proof on my DA group, which was created when I announced the species).
These species have meant a lot to me and I put much effort on them. I would appreciate if you respected my creativity and don't copy them, thank you!
|MYO Slots Rules|
Submit here for approvals!
|Guest Artist Rules|
Submit here for approvals!
What do I get?
✿ Be able to create and sell as many Beromimis as you want per month. So it would mean infinite MYO slots in a month + possibility to sell them. It will last until the same day of the next month, so if you bought it at the 3rd of May, it will last until the 3rd of June.
✿ Have a Discord Guest Artist role and announce your Beros there.If you only want to purchase slots to make OCs for yourself, I recommend you buying a MYO slot! :)