Name: Lynn Williams
Race/Nationality: white & native
Birthday: May 23
Gender: trans girl, she/her
Lynn has long blonde hair that reaches her chest, sometimes she likes to style it into a single long ponytail or braid. She has a naturally tan skin tone that is completely blemishless and flaw free. Her eyes are a deep brown. Her choice in fashion tends to be long flowy dresses that hide her figure, she favors hats and simple jewelry
Lynn carries a very refined air around her. She is very charismatic and people tend to want to listen to her. Lynn struggles with her body image and she has a habit of avoiding mirrors whenever it's possible. She has a plan for everything, and will often be seen carrying large bag with everything anyone could possibly need.
An illness suffered by Lynn's father left her fatherless. She lives with just her mother and her two cats. After her father's death, she spent a year mute and unwilling to leave her house for the duration of her middle school years. Through counseling, she's been able to recover and manage attending high school.
- on friendly terms with Ren
- can play the keyboard/piano
- used to be on her highschool's boys track team before she was switched to the girls team
- adores but is slightly jealous of female celebrities on tv
- got lost on a field trip to New York City once (in the city itself)
- not good with computers
- favorite season is spring