Original Thread: Gift a Character to the Person above you
Alternate Threads: Gift a Character (the Stricter version) | Gift an OC to the Person Above You: Furry Edition! | Gift a Character to the Person above you (RANDOM)
this thread will operate similarly to the others, but with no forms and no requirements for gifting (i.e. reference sheets)
What if I don't like the Character I receive?
you have one of two options that i can recommend. either use the character again by gifting to another person, or sending it into the Freebie Bin. if you can't find a suitable home for the oc, feel free to send it to me, sirenmarrow.
Rules (borrowed from @Fawnfetti)
- Forms are not allowed on this thread. If a used would like to send you a character you might like, they may look at your existing characters to see what you like.
- characters without a full-body reference can be sent in!
- Wait until 2 Posts before posting again.
- Do not create Drama on this thread. If someone gives you a character you don't like, just send it back in. If they break a rule, please notify me rather than attacking them head on.
- Never Sell or Trade the character your receive unless the creator allows it.
- Do not expect to get exactly what you want from this thread. These characters are being given for free. This is also RANDOM.
- Do not give a NSFW or Gory characters to someone who said no to these options. This is the only thing you can add to your reply, please do so.
- Failing to follow these rules will result in a Warning. If you fail to follow another rule, you will be blacklisted. If you wish to get off of the blacklist, PM me.
- Do not post and immediately hide it. I see users doing this to get free characters and this will not be tolerated. If this becomes a pattern, you'll be black listed
- You have a 3 day time limit to send a character over. If you do not, you may be black-listed until the character has been sent.
- you may send in characters directly from a generator.
- Do not write a full list of what you like and dislike. This is completely random!
- Please look in the transfer log to see if the user has already received the character you are gifting. Do not send a user a character they have been gifted before.
- Do no put "Sorry" or something rude in the gifting transaction message! It's rude to the creator of the design. Even if you don't believe the design is "good" in your eyes, that doesn't mean you have to apologize when sending it to someone.
- Check the transfer history please. Avoid sending people characters they already got before~!
- Have fun~! c:
Once again, please mention whether you accept NSFW or GORE characters! (Do NOT mention your preference on anything else unless necessary!)
The First Person to post will receive the first character and will not be required to give one since no one posted before them.