claim, both are fine.
Original Thread: Gift a Character to the Person above you
Alternate Threads: Gift a Character [Closed Species Edition] | Give an OC to the User Above You [HQ EDITION]
This game works similiarily to the original, except without the forms.
(I would not recommend putting in characters you spent a lot of money on. Since it is random, you will most likely not receive a character of the same value)
Gift a Character?
Gifting a character just means to give a character to someone for free. Whether its a character you can't connect with or just can't get rid of, all are accepted here!
What if I don't like the Character I receive?
You can either put it back in or place it in the Freebie Bin if it continues to get passed around on here. If you cannot get rid of it due to about everyone already receiving it on the thread, feel free to send it to ReHome .
There's already the Freebie Bin, why make a Forum Game based around the same Concept?
I like to think of this game similar to the Wonder Trade feature on Pokemon. You send out a character and receive one back. If you don't like them, you're free to send them back into the thread. This is just a fun take on the Freebie Bin. This is in no way trying to replace it.
I'd like to report a rule being broken!
Please send all reports to this account. I have made a new form so that I can better understand each issue and solve them faster. If you have sent a report to me that has not been tended to, resend it using the form. Please use the form, as it makes everything easier and faster so that we can solve these issues quickly!
Username of user you're reporting:
Page #/Pm/Other Visual evidence:
- Forms are not allowed on this thread. If a used would like to send you a character you might like, they may look at your existing characters to see what you like.
- Characters in this thread must come with a full body reference. Do not put characters in that only have a head reference or half-body reference.
- Wait until 2 Posts before posting again.
- Do not create Drama on this thread. If someone gives you a character you don't like, just send it back in. If they break a rule, please notify me rather than attacking them head on.
- Never Sell or Trade the character your receive unless the creator allows it.
- Do not expect to get exactly what you want from this thread. These characters are being given for free. This is also RANDOM.
- Do not give a NSFW or Gorey character to someone who said no to these options. This is the only thing you can add to your reply, please do so.
- Failing to follow these rules will result in a Warning. If you fail to follow another rule, you will be blacklisted. If you wish to get off of the blacklist, PM me.
- Do not post and immediately hide it. I see users doing this to get free characters and this will not be tolerated. If this becomes a pattern, you'll be black listed
- You have a 3 day time limit to send a character over. If you do not, you may be black-listed until the character has been sent.
- Do not send a character that you just made on a generator. If they are made from a generator, they are required to have at least one extra art piece.
- Do not write a full list of what you like and dislike. This is completely random!
- Please look in the transfer log to see if the user has already received the character you are gifting. Do not send a user a character they have been gifted before.
- Do no put "Sorry" or something rude in the gifting transaction message! It's rude to the creator of the design. Even if you don't believe the design is "good" in your eyes, that doesn't mean you have to apologize when sending it to someone.
- Check the transfer history please. Avoid sending people characters they already got before~!
- IF YOU ARE A MINOR, DO NOT ACCEPT NSFW CHARACTERS/ASK FOR NSFW CHARACTERS.
- Have fun~! c:
Discord Server : https://discord.gg/XHjeC4F
Once again, please mention whether you accept NSFW or GORE characters! (Do NOT mention your preference on anything else unless necessary!)
The First Person to post will receive the first character and will not be required to give one since no one posted before them.