Human, Monster, and Animal Designs UFT

Posted 7 years, 3 months ago (Edited 6 years, 9 months ago) by Cadbberry

I have accumulated a lot of adopts since I was a kid, for about 7-8 years, and at this point, I really want to part with them. I have some listed on here in this folder- http://toyhou.se/Cadbberry/characters/folder:137169/order:name/1. There are some others on my stash if you are interested Easy and Medium

Wants-

• DA Points (Big need for points)
  •  Designs
    • SU Gems
    • Cuties
    • Creepy
    • Pokemon Gijinkas
  • Art
Cadbberry

bump

Cadbberry

bump

Cadbberry

-

Cadbberry

Bump

Cadbberry

Bump

Cadbberry

Earl I could do that for both! I am glad you have seen rita around and she stuck in your mind enough :P
Who would you like to draw, pick a few options of people in my characters if you could? It helps me get your style and I want you to enjoy drawing whoever as well. 

Cadbberry

bump

Cadbberry

Earl I would love it if you drew Lori and Lucy! I would love Lucy in the 3/4th normal style and Lori in the chibi.

Cadbberry

bump

Cadbberry

@AUTOMATONICCONFUSION

I actually commented on the last page back to you about the characters you said I could go through, I remembered some of the designs XD

In general, I like Pokemon gijinkas, cute deisgns- main colors of pinks or blacks or more creepy designs using pinks or blacks as well. I really am not a huge fan of main colors yellows, blues or greens- though on gem designs I mind less

Cadbberry

bump

Cadbberry

Bump