W I P - copied from Kanna
|Name:||Akihari Ikona||Called:||Akihari, Aki|
|Height:||(Normally) 5'2"||Build:||bit on the waifish side|
|Demeanor:||nervous bean||Style:||loves nature|
|Role:||Discount Ant-Man||Alignment:||Neutral I guess?|
- the garden outside
- crawling into mouseholes and stuff while tiny
- minty ice cream
- climbing trees
- THE COLD
- using her regenerative powers
- peanut butter*
Orphaned kitsune with mainly healing powers, who was found by and taken care of by a pair of scientists. When an accident occured (Akihari picking up a decay gem when she was 8, and thus starting to wither away) they decided instead of bringing her to a doctor (or priest, in this case) they vowed to fix it themselves. They gave her Sarukikan DNA, due to the powerful regenerative abilities, it should have taken care of the problem. Well, it did a bit more than that. She basically became a hybrid of the two species (kitsune and Sarukika), as one could tell with the eyes, crystalline legs, squishy skin, as well as, due to the interaction with a completely different, but also inherently magical species, it gave her the ability to change her size. But there was a catch: becoming smaller had the same effect as sugar, while becoming larger made her quite tired. The scientists were part of a lab that already had some experimental beings in it, seventeen to be exact, which is why they at this point renamed her Akihari (eighteen) - easy enough, considering the procedure fractured her memory. She's actually the most helpful of the group, and frequently helps keep the others under control.
- Her room has a couple of flowers in it, unfortunately she could not have her favorite flower as that is a bush.
- *She's allergic to peanut butter.
- She can, in fact, grow or shrink specific parts of her body, such as her wings, which she only has grown if she feels like it.
- The markings on her neck and tail are her name in Hexlan - such was a requirement that Akihari didn't like.
- She's left handed.