4'11 (without ears)
Athletic but lean; petite, with an approximately B cup bust.
Caucasian. Dark brown hair; straight, no bangs or fringe around her face, usually parted in the center, and hangs to about mid-back. Eyes are a soft, peachy pink. Her ears are as shown, and the same brown as her hair. She has a thick fox tail--once more the same shade of brown, but with a creamy white tip. Her nails grow in a natural point, but not unusually long. Her canine teeth (upper and lower) are similarly pointed, but not any longer than would be natural. Neither the tips of her claws or her fangs are notably sharp, just gentle points. Daarka is completely void of any bodily hair from the neck down (sans her tail fur, of course).
The epitome of friendliness. Upbeat and optimistic, though sometimes nauseatingly so for others. She can be a bit gullible at times due to her naivety, but she's still incredibly observant and sharp. A very quick and eager learner who's hard not to get along with. She's also incredibly forgiving and seems incapable of holding a grudge or harboring hatred. She is often easily comparable to the demeanor of a happy dog.
DO draw her:
- With any variation of seasonal coat
- In any outfit I've drawn her wearing
- In any outfit I haven't drawn her wearing that looks comfortable and easy to move in
- With a chicken (the same way you'd draw someone with a delicious cake)
- Derpin out / tripping over flat surfaces
- With Skirk (her adoptive father figure)
DON'T draw her:
- Angry/fierce/anything more intense than "pouty"
- With small, traditional cat ears
- In a corset or any other outfit that she would feel restricts her movement
- With larger than average breasts
- With any sort of weapon
- Looking coy or seductive (she's too awkward)