Samir is caring, loyal, responsible, obedient, self-sacrificing, silent, logical and anxious. She would be a good beta but a lousy alpha.
Samir is a tall and fat wolf. She has grey fur with white and brown markings and a brown mane. She also has long claws, over-bending joints and one scar on top of her left eye. She is usually seen wearing a golden pendant.
Samir was born into a small family pack where she spent her fairly short childhood. Life was often full of struggles and even death (she received her grandmother's pendant after she had passed away) but the pup did have a few relatives whose company she did genuinely enjoy and who she has very fond memories of. After growing up Samir left the pack and lives nowadays as a loner nearby a remote lake.
- Has one younger brother.
- Has good sense of smell but bad eyesight.
- Is generally in bad fit.
- Afraid of verbal conflicts.
- Despite her species likes using her claws in battle.
About the character
- Created in 2004.
- The oldest version of Samir was a character in my original comic, which isn't available on Internet. Later she has appeared in Andriaana: Ultimate Escapade -comic an in Lauma-forum's shenanigans.
- When I first realized that "Samir" was an actual male name I would've wanted to change it to Samira, but there was a pretty well-known comic character of the same name back then. That's why I made Samires her official name instead.
- These days I use Samir mainly as my fursona and a general vent art subject.