- secretary work
- glasses maintenance
- people who look like him
The manifestation of a spirit within Airy's lance, he's strict, proper, and thrives on making sarcastic jabs. He's actually a hardworking and pretty nice guy if you can tolerate him. Despite his prickliness, he cares a lot about doing his job properly and laying spirits to rest.
Passed down to almost every Holder of Airy's Power before Iris, he was constantly mishandled by people unworthy of him. He seems to have some sort of trauma with fire.
Tactics and Abilities
May seem authoritative at first, but Lanneis actually functions the best as a lieutanant with someone capable leading him. Excels at defense and support roles, but isn't lacking in firepower. Recommended to place him as a guard for weaker units.
- Materialize Lance: In human form, he can summon a copy of the lance and fight with it. This copy has to stay near him in order to stay in use.
- Barrier: Summons rectangular barrier panels that can block regular attacks and magic.
- Lightning: Release a charge of lightning ether. Most effective at close range/direct contact.
- Purify Soul: Standard purifying magic that pacifies souls of their regrets upon dying.
- Sincerity Detection: Spirits have an innate heightened perception of a person's intent and sincerity. This ability isn't perfect, and can fluctuate depending on the mental state of the owner.
Lanneis' first owner in a hundred years, Iris was able to regain Lanneis' trust and passion as a Purifier. The two of them live together and work as a team.
Originally Airy/Wynrou's weapon, Wynrou preferred to fight alone and didn't use Lanneis. This wasn't a problem until he would lend Lanneis out to irresponsible owners, not knowing Lanneis had a consciousness.
Lanneis is constantly jealous of Fiuheim, as he was Iris' first weapon partner. Still, the two of them have some mutual respect for each other and want to help Iris together.