"Just an occassional lurker."
Rhoda Rabbit-Human Artist
Come and find out.
- The rabbit ears are optional. They are usually drawn flat anyway.
- No human ears, the rabbit ears connect where the human ones would.
- The skirt is a pencil skirt and ends at roughly the mid thigh.
- The skirt has clasps holding it, it can be a split skirt instead.
- The shirt stripes always start from the neck down with dark red.
- Mostly neutral expressions, but a small quirk of the mouth corners up or down.
- I realised I've never drawn then un-chibified, but they are plain black boots.
A small hobbyist artist who lives inside a large library. Mostly just there to help keep things running.