Jeames . 23 . Any pronouns
Main ToyHouse account
Hello and welcome to my adoptable account!
This is my second account for adoptables, only.
Click on ‘’Characters’’ on the left for an overview of the adoptable folders, or click down below on the listed folders to immediately jump to the preferred folder.
You can find the rules and information on my adoptables and adoptable system below.
- Looking for a specific type of adoptable? Click on any of the folders listed!
- Interested in any of the adoptables? Message me on this account or on my DeviantArt with a link to the adoptable!
- Want a custom adoptable? Message me either on my DeviantArt account, on this TH account, or on my main TH account!
Rules and information
R U L E S
- All characters in the humanoids, canines, felines and random folders are my own creations and thus can be gifted, traded or sold for artwork, characters or money.
- When reselling for money, please sell it for not higher than the original price.
- When reselling or trading any adoptables please let me know who the new owner is.
- Please do not sell characters for money if there’s stated they cannot be resold for money (these are the characters in the OTA/Reselling folders).
- You are allowed to make minor changes here and there with the adoptable, but don't edit them so much they're unrecognizable, please.
- Please do not copy or trace these designs or claim the (bought) designs as your own.
- I don't do refunds for adoptables, unless I fail to deliver a custom adoptable.
- Any adoptables that are in the OTA folder or reselling folder and which belonged to someone else before me, or which I got as an adoptable, MIGHT not be allowed to be resold. In the adoptable’s description will be listed the original seller’s demands and rules regarding the adoptable.
- Adoptables bought with money or traded for other characters can be put on hold for 48 hours maximum. You cannot reserve an adoptable for longer than this, and adoptables that are not paid for within these 48 hours will be placed back in their original folder.
- Adoptables that have artwork offered on them can be kept on hold for a maximum of two weeks (14 days), considering the artist offering art might need some time to deliver their offering(s) [In case they need more time to deliver their offerings, they should contact me on time, though within 14 days is preferred].
- I will transfer over the character page after payment (or send over the files in private after payment, if the buyer doesn’t own a TH account).
- Please don’t rush me regarding custom adoptables; I will do my best to deliver any custom adoptables within a week’s time.
- If you reserve an adoptable or offer on any adoptables, but don’t deliver payment within the requested time (3 times), you will be blacklisted.
- If you bid on an adoptable, ask for an adoptable to be reserved or claim an adoptable, but hide your comment, you will be black listed
- If you don’t follow these rules, you will be black listed.
- All my adoptables are uploaded to this TH account with a custom watermark: Click me. If you see any of my adoptables on other accounts/sites WITH my watermark, either being sold or kept, please contact me. I will confirm whether or not this person is a legible buyer or not.
S Y S T E M I N F O R M A T I ON
- All head/bust adoptables are only $2, and all full body adopts are only $4!
--------- This is only if they have ONE image in their profile.
- Adoptables with more artwork on their page are a little more expensive:
--------- Every new/extra piece of artwork will make the character’s value go up by $2.
If, for example, a full body adoptable has one extra artwork besides the original, their price will be not be $4, but $6, and with two extra artworks the price will become $8, and so on.
Their value (based on head/bust or full body + the extra artwork they have) will be displayed under their image, as their name tag.
- Custom adoptables are $7.
- If you buy more than one character at once, you get 10% off!
- Characters with a value above $30 will most likely appear in the auction folder of their assigned adoptable type (an auction folder can be found in the humanoids, canines, felines and random folder, and each is assigned to their adoptable type).
--------- These adoptables will appear in the auction folder so you can have a chance to get an adoptable with a lot of artwork for a little less!
I do my best to deliver simple yet unique, cheap characters!