An INTJ polymath out to rule the world after finding and eating the perfect dinner on a sunny Friday morning.
I had--- a lot of plans that got derailed by the pandemic.
Well, I am not alone in that, definitely. Along with all the mess of that year. I got hit with Covid myself in early 2021 that getting back on track was a slow process of recovering and figuring out my bearings. So far, I think I been able to have a roughly mapped out where I am.
So what's next?
Well, as to how far I've managed uptil now:
- Finished my website [https://jhekiej.com/]
- Cleaned up and re-arranged my workroom.
- Encoded most of my very, very old writings from paper.
- Upgraded my PC and in the process of cleaning up my Discord Servers.
- Testing and fixing my Homewbrew.
Still on my to-do list:
- Sort through all my OCs.
- Draw new illustrations for the OCs.
- Finish the basic lore for the home world of my OCs.
- Send my manuscripts to my editor.
- Lyrics and music composition.
And of course, figure out the collab group I've started.
One of the things that happened back in 2021 was stepping down from the collab group I've been part of for many years. It was a hard decision as it involved close-knit relationships. But I still love collaborating with creative people and helping out those who are just starting out-- so I created my own collab group. I haven't done much with it since I decided to but I am hoping that the changes that comes after this school year will make it easier.