I am semi-inactive until further notice due to school load. I am still able to answer questions and authorise users for P2U codes but will remind users that replies may not be immediate. If you need help, consider asking the Help Forum!
Rules for Using my Codes
- WYSIWYG is to be check off and Code Editor is to be turned on. These are found in Settings → Display settings.
- Leave the credits on the templete; as long as it's visible and links back to the original code, I don't care how you modify it.
- This also applies if you frankenstein my work with other creators, which is something you can do.
- If it's just for a small thing (like using headers, how this bit works, etc), credit is not needed.
- YES, you may change/modify whatever you want! Colours, font, adding backgrounds, language, go for it!
- Please do not redistribute/share my P2U codes.
Hi hi! I'm a simple coder based in Australia! The joys of hectic weather, huh? I picked up coding as a hobby and learnt from the good old days of DeviantArt!
English is not my first language so my apologies if my sentences do not flow well!
If I do not reply to your PM within a week, you are welcome to forward that message to my main but rest assured, I will get to you UNLESS I am on a break/hiatus.
My content are:
- mobile friendly
- for all members on toyhouse (free and premimum)
- both F2U and P2U