Rules for Using my Codes
- WYSIWYG is to be check off and Code Editor is to be turned on. These are found in Settings → Display settings.
- Leave the credits on the templete; as long as it's visible and links back to the original code, I don't care how you modify it.
- This also applies if you frankenstein my work with other creators, which is something you can do.
- If it's just for a small thing (like using headers, how this bit works, etc), credit is not needed.
- YES, you may change/modify whatever you want! Colours, font, adding backgrounds, language, go for it!
- Please do not redistribute/share my P2U codes.
Hi hi! I'm a simple coder based in Australia! The joys of hectic weather, huh? I picked up coding as a hobby and learnt from the good old days of DeviantArt!
English is not my first language so my apologies if my sentences do not flow well!
If I do not reply to your PM within a week, you are welcome to forward that message to my main but rest assured, I will get to you UNLESS I am on a break/hiatus.
My content are:
- mobile friendly
- for all members on toyhouse (free and premimum)
- both F2U and P2U