A compendium of disaster children
Techni 22 tired
My character profiles are ever the work in progress, and I swear every three months or so I decide to scrap them and start from the ground up. Nothing written here is necessarily set in stone. Until I start actually working on the related project, I suppose. Older files are currently not marked for sensitive content, though I cannot guarantee they're completely free of it! It shouldn't be anything too extreme, but I just don't have much of a filter for the stuff. If there's any particular subject you're uncomfortable with, I urge you to take care of yourself first.
Hi I'm Techni and I'm a person, probably, but I answer to pretty much anything if you say it with enough conviction. I'm an animator that needs to do more animating and I like birds, the color magenta, and being bad at video games.
I have like a hundred-something OCs over about a dozen different stories and I tend to work on exactly none of them. I talk about my characters a lot but am perpetually hesitant to actually do anything with them, I guess. I can never commit to one project so all of them are in varying states of development, based purely on what I feel like doing at the time. Worldbuilding is fun, but my attention span is hilariously short. Most of my disaster kids still aren't up here, but maybe I'll get around to that someday.
I used to roleplay in the past but don't do much of that anymore. I'm not all that interested in going back to it. I've tried (and failed) to do a few tabletop campaigns, but like pretty much every other person on the planet those fell apart in less sessions than you can count on one hand. Most of the ideas I had for those have gotten cannibalized by Starlight Reverie at this point.
- None of my characters will ever be for trade or sale
- With few exceptions, I do not roleplay
- Everything here is purely for storage/display
Mini Ko-Fi Portraits
- Send a coffee or two my way!
Contact me (DM/ko-fi message/whatever) with the following:
- A link to your character reference
Your desired color scheme
- One color for monochromatic, 3-5 color palette for limited
- Any other information you think is important (vital details, a desired expression, etc)
- Headshots only, no NSFW.
- I'll accept stacks of up to three characters per person at a time.
- All prices are listed in USD
- I accept payment via Paypal or Square Cash
- Payment is due in full once a sketch is confirmed
- Two (2) revisions may be requested at sketch phase at no additional charge
- Artwork is for personal use only; commercial use must be discussed separately
- I reserve the right to display any artwork delivered
- All genders
- Humans, animals, whatever
- Most things really
- Super complex characters, unless allowed to simplify
- Extreme gore (basically no guts)
- Explicit sexual content
half body $25
full body $35
half body $35
full body $45
flat color $15
cel shaded $25