TERMS OF SERVICE AND USE
- Commissioned images and purchased adoptables may only be resold for what they were purchased for; you are not permitted to 'flip' anything purchased from me.
- Excluding resale, commissioned images and purchased adoptables are not for commercial use.
- Commissioned images and purchased adoptables are not to have their original artwork edited in any manner, and are not to be redistributed.
- I reserve the right to refuse any commission request and adoptable bid/attempted purchase.
- I reserve the right to cancel any in-progress commission. A full refund will be issued in any such occasion.
- You may not claim any commissioned image nor adoptable as your own creation. All artwork purchased from me must be properly credited when used.
- References, while preferred, are not necessary.
- Full payment must be provided before work will begin.
- If payment is not received within a week, any commissioned work will be cancelled and the commission slot will be forfeit.
- In cases of cancellation on the buyer's part, a full refund will only be issued if work has yet to be started on the commission.
- I will not issue a refund if the commission has been completed by the time of the requested refund.
- If payment is not received within 48 hours, any claim made to an adoptable will be considered forfeit.
Accepted Methods of Payment:
- Paypal- I will send you an invoice.
- I will ask if you would like any changes during each step of the commission (sketching, lining, coloring, and shading), showcasing you watermarked examples of the work as it progresses.
- All commissions will be completed in a timely manner, but any commissioner must give me at least one month to process a commission.
- Delays may occur due to circumstances beyond my control. In cases where this happens, the commissioner will be informed as soon as possible of the potential delay.
Rights and Permissions:
- I retain full rights to all finished artwork, preparatory works, and sold adoptables including the right to copy, reproduce, display online, and reuse the images for self-promotion.
- (NOTE-- this part is just so I can safely post the images in places like Twitter and Tumblr, and use them on commission pages and similar in order to display examples of my artwork. I will NEVER claim someone else's OC or ideas as my own property, or utilize artwork I create of them in monetary ways without the character's owner's permission ex. prints, shirts, etc.)
- Complex backgrounds
- Hateful, racist, sexist, homophobic, or transphobic subject matter
If a potential commissioner is under 18 years of age, these additional restrictions apply to any commissioned artwork:
- Extreme violence
- I will not haggle my prices. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, assume that I am not willing to negotiate over the prices of my commissions and adoptables.
- Please refrain from asking me for daily updates regarding commissions. If multiple weeks pass without an update or contact from me, then feel free to send an email or similar my way.
- Prices subject to change.
- These terms may be changed at any time without notice.