- edit my codes with WYSIWYG off and Code Editor on.
- if WYSIWYG is activated at least ONCE during editing, any complex coding (
tabs) will break. I can only recommend restarting with a new fresh set of the code and to edit with the Code Editor.
- While WYSIWYG is a good tool for simple comments, it is troublesome with most HTML codes. It adds/deletes a lot of classes, causing elements to die and you lose the layout. It’s not suitable to code entire templates on.
- change/modify whatever you want about the code. Colours, font, adding backgrounds or sections, language, go for it!
- edit/use a certain code for other content (e.g. using a character code as a user code). I label them as such for people to find certain things more easily but I am not strict on how it is used!
- reference certain design aspects and implement it in your work. Avoid directly copying/pasting large sections of the code.
- use my P2U code/s on your alt account/s. If you want authorisation on those alt accounts, DM me with proof that it's you.
- use my code off-site for personal use only. Do not (re)move credits under any circumstances.
- offer fill-ins/edits of my F2U codes for profit. If you are asked to edit a P2U code, I highly prefer if both parties have brought the code.
- my codes with other users, provided that you have permission from all parties. It must be for personal use and credits remain visible. Please DM me if you are interested in redistributing frankenstains; I allow publishes but it must be F2U.
- completely remove my credits. I don't mind how you change it as long as it's visible and links back to the original code/me.
- redistribute a P2U or personal custom to another unauthorised user. Similarily, I've seen users repost empty templates for their own personal use; if you do that to my codes, please set the privacy to 'Only Me'.
- directly profit off of my free codes. This includes frankenstaining or heavy edits (e.g. editing a code to fit a certain community/fandom). Frankenstains featuring my codes must be free, please.
- All coding templates came as it is; if you notice a mistake/bug prior to edits, please tell me.
- I cannot offer refunds on P2U codes as I physically cannot revoke access to it. However, if you accidentally brought one too many, you are welcome to gift it to a friend (just DM me with proof so I can authorise them!).
- if you are a CSS creator, you are welcome to adjust my F2U codes and use them as previews. Do tell me if you do, I'd love to give a share!
Do you have any coding inquiries? Please read Aurorean's helpful troubleshoots OR the comment sections of the specific code first before asking me! You may find your answers there!
Any questions related to the usage of my codes can be sent to my DM's or commented below.