decided to make this so i don't need to add that big text of rules everytime ( ﾉ˙꒳˙ )ﾉ :･ﾟ✧
i won’t reply here but i DO read every single comment and each one makes my day! thank you so much for using my codes and the support! <3
EDIT 21 FEB 2020 : you guys are so kind wth....?? i cannot stress this enough, thanks again for the lovely comments ;—;
- WYSIWYG is to be disabled and Code Editor is to be turned on!!
- These are found in Settings → Display settings
- Leave the credits on the templete; as long as it's visible and links back to the original code, I don't mind how you change it.
- This also applies if you frankenstein my work with other creators. If it's just for a small thing (like using headers, how this bit works, etc), credit is not needed.
- YES, you may change/modify whatever you want! Colours, font, adding backgrounds, language, go for it!
- please comment if you use it, I'd love to see your characters' profiles!! :'3
- A simple fav for the code is also all I need to know if you plan to use it or not.
- Don't know how to turn off WYSIWYG? Check this forum post.
- If you need help with general coding stuff, ask questions in this forum post or check out these references (this one is great for beginners!).
- Want to learn more about these guys ( )? Visit the font awesome website or see @togedemaru's helpful reference here!