- Vesper (vES-spə)
- Non-binary (any pn)
- 5'9 / 6ft
- Hybrid (canid)*
[ Stubborn • Cautious • Warm hearted
Normally a soft spoken person who's occasionally snippy impatience clashes with their emotionally sensitive self. Causing emotional havoc internally as they strongly prefer working out problems in a peaceful way.
Even when truly tick off Vesper is more bark than bite, as confrontation is frighting for them especially whenever other individual(s) become passive-aggressive in any way. Although Vesper has reclaimed past lost confidence they're still shy and hesitant whenever interacting with someone unfamiliar. (wIp)
- Type of horns/antlers they have is up to you!
- lil' numbs, pine cone shaped, or long slender horns.
- Has double set of eyes! Second is couple inches below the first, and can open/close separately.
- Ears can stay bent to the side or flopped over their forehead.
- any earring (stud, ring or cuff) Is expected.
- *Anatomy Is based off of a Kunming Wolfdog and Swiss Shepherd mix.
- Back legs are either Roe Deer or Bird anatomy based.
- Collar with bell is optional! Has little tassels or silver orbs attached to bottom rim.
- Switches between normal dog, bird dog and noodle from but can shift into other spices.
- Quite a few of the markings contain gradient; mainly back/sides and where lighter/darker colours meet.
- ! Pink stripe along front of nose and lil' dot on left side.
- Could keep their head stuck in a book that grabbed their attention for days.
- Favourite times of day are shortly after dawn and evening to late twilight. Finds those times the most soothing and beautiful.
- Discovered that their phone is better at good quality photos than their actually Sony camera. Indulges in causal photography whenever a opportunity for it arises.
- Is almost possible to be bribed with food almost always....almost.
- Prefers the cold as Ves' can easily bundle up and warm up if once moving.
- can and will melt at any where above 18C
- Clothing examples: 1 . 2 . 3
- Theme Song(s) :