🌙 Name: Reverie Annaliese Hayes
🌙 Age: 15
🌙 Pronouns: She / her
🌙 Occupation: Student, former(?) magical girl
🌙 Species: Nightmare
🌙 Place of Living: Technically homeless; her labyrinth tends to stay in the Common Magician Quarter
🌙 Mahou Title: ☠✡👍❄⚐🏱☟☜☹
🌙 Magical Skills:
- Astral Plane Manipulation — Reverie can create a "bubble" in the astral plane and subconsciously mold it to her liking. It often takes the form of a massive library spanning all floors of an impossibly tall tower with a giant study room at the top, populated by astral constructs. A portal to the labyrinth is always open in the material world so Reverie can leave and enter it at will, but the portal tends to wander if she's not paying attention to it.
- Binding — Reverie can summon strings and ribbons to restrain an opponent. The bindings are nigh-unbreakable, and only something of great power can make them snap.
- Illusions — She can summon autonomous magical copies of herself to confuse her opponent that disappear once they take enough damage. They all look almost identical to the original Reverie, and you'll need to play a game of spot the difference to get to the original one.
- Paimon — The eidolon that granted Reverie's wish. It's perpetually calm and a stickler for details. She's surprised it hasn't abandoned her yet.
- Corrupted Astral Gem — What's left of her transformation trinket. It's traded in its shine for a faint, sickly glow.
- Grimoire — Reverie's weapon before she became a Nightmare. She hasn't been able to summon it in a while.
- Scrunchie — A gift from... a friend? She can't quite remember.
Abrasive isn't a word you'd think you would have to use to describe the sweet-faced Reverie, but here we are. She's aloof and seemingly apathetic, blunt to the point of rudeness, and can be straight-up mean when she wants to be. She's also a full-blown recluse who hates being out in public, so her social skills are non-existent. However, she is paradoxically desperate to keep her more foul moods in check, and wants to stay on people's good sides, no matter the cost.
Reverie's memories are a little scrambled, but what she remembers is this:
A spirit approached her with a deal of a lifetime: help it and its kind fight monsters, and they will grant her any wish she wants. She took the deal and joined the ranks of the Astral Knights, others that made the same deal and protect the world from Nightmares that plague the world. She fought beside them, got more and more disillusioned, watched her life fall apart, had a major falling out with someone...
...and then she woke up in Mahou Wando, with no idea how she got there and with powers mimicking those of the monsters she used to fight...
- Her birthday is April 30.
- She's 5' 3", with a pudgy build.
- Reverie can sleep anywhere, on any surface, in positions that make you question whether or not she has bones.