Shy, kind, docile, eager to learn, loves Pokémon.
Saga is decently tall (170 cm) and chubby young woman, who has long brown hair, green eyes and glasses. She is usually seen wearing more or less blue clothes.
When Saga was a kid she wasn't allowed to leave on a Pokémon journey, but after growin up a little she tamed and caught herself a wild Rattata. Later on she obtained some other creatures, too, when she left on a "short trip" to a close-by city, which eventually turned into a nearly year long journey. During that she also met Caramel, a bizarre but nice girl, who then invited Saga to visit her home region Johto. After staying some months in home Saga decided to take the invitation and left for some more adventuring. This time she got to know Hitoko, who hired Saga to take care of her mansion as well as her vast collection of Pokémon when Hitoko herself travels around the world. Saga took the job and is still this day living in the mansion and trying to keep count of Hitoko's numerous Pokémon.
- If Saga was a Pokémon she would be Sealeo.
- Team consists of Ratarea the Raticate, Cuuti the Dewgong, Andele the Absol, Lance the Pupitar and Sinierevel the Sneasel.
- Has never challenged any gym leaders.
- Was born in the Pokémon world equivalent of Finland.
About the character
- Saga herself is an ages old character I've fiddled with since childhood, but as an actual person (and a Pokémon trainer) she was first created to take part in a comic jam in 2010. That comic never came to be after all, and since then Saga has appeared here and there during the years, including some AU settings and a short-lived Nuzlocke comic I tried to draw.
- Saga Miraka and Samir are technically the same name, Samir being formed from the first syllables of the first and the last name.
- Saga is pretty much who I would be if I lived in the Pokémon world.