age: 21+ | p: they/them
Tired queer Asian with a very strange brain. Engineer by day; sleeping by night; drawing, gaming, and thinking about characters in the moments in-between.
Still curious? Click for some trivia!
Things I am
- Non-binary trans / aroace-spec / polyam
Things I have
- An alphabet soup's worth of brain glitches
- A similarly buggy body, cause(s) as of yet unknown
Things I love
- Creepy fairies, creepy or non-creepy angels, furries, self-indulgent OCs, ladies who could kill me
- Sanders Sides, Tattered World, Slime Rancher, Elsewhere University, Guild Wars 2, foodblogging
- Due to chronic illness and brain nonsense, I likely won't be able to respond to every comment/message. I'll do my best to answer questions, though!
- None of my characters are up for trade, but you're always welcome to browse, fav, etc!
- I'm always open to questions about my experiences or my characters, as long as they're asked in good faith. If you ask something that I'm not comfortable answering, I'll let you know without holding anything against you.
- Unless otherwise noted, all aesthetic photos come from Unsplash.
- Currently working on a big profile revamp (as of 7/30/2020) *v*
Hey guys, we just got a heads-up that a scammer and art/OC thief has been stealing Toyhou.se codes from our free giveaways and impersonating us. The scammer in question is Catherine Hu, tracked on this deviantART journal and this Toyhou.se thread.
Impersonation is something we take very seriously on multiple fronts. We've made it much harder to get free codes from us and have been in contact with the people who've been tracking this scammer. We are hoping that now that it is inconvenient to impersonate us, they will move on. If they continue to do this, we will look into taking further action against them.
In the meantime, here's a few rules of thumb to know whether you're talking to us or a scammer:
We have negative interest in closed species, Warrior Cats, feral OCs in general, or buying/selling characters. (Just take a look at our OC gallery, lmao. It's almost all humans and like One Anthro.) And we don't commission art of anthros. So if someone's approaching you with our name to buy art of a feral or anthro, or to buy a character, it's probably not us! Likewise, if someone's trying to join a Warrior Cats, closed species, or feral OC group with our name - probably not us!
We will never sell or trade our characters. As mentioned before, we don't do character selling/buying in general! The one exception is a purple griffin we gave someone as part of an art game a few years ago, and that person owns it forever.
We don't use numbers in our usernames. So if you see a CloudedOtter(numbers), that's probably not us!
Our only active Discord is NinethLions#3685. Others are probably not us!
We are not active on deviantART, Instagram, Tumblr, or Twitter. We are more inactive than active in general - while we have a few accounts in a few places, our main sites are Toyhou.se, Pillowfort, Tattered World, and Dreamwidth, and we are CloudedOtter on all of them.
You are also welcome to contact us here or via Discord to know if you are talking to the real us or not.
(more to be added later?)
Thanks for reading, and take care of yourselves out there!