I am Eti, and I am Xan - these are my two primary characters that, when combined, represent my general personality. I am a software designer, occasional 2D artist, 3D artist, GFX/VFX designer, world designer, writer, occasional concept artist, and conlanger. Most of these skills were developed through boredom or game development.
Most people know me for at least one of the following works:
- Creatures of Sonaria, a game hosted on Roblox that I am told is similar to The Isle. I haven't played The Isle so I wouldn't know.
- Contributions + partial management of the official Ori Discord (I also developed the server bot from scratch and host that on my own).
- FastCast, a Luau module that emulates bullet physics with incredibly high fidelity.
- ThreeRingsSharp, a model ripping tool for Spiral Knights.
- The Minecraft Ori Mod.
TheA Starbound Ori Mod.
- A minor contribution to Minecraft Forge, EntityEmittedSoundEvent (not yet merged).
- Datamining of WildStar on shutdown, where I extracted all of the datacube audio from the game.
- Mostly unsuccessful datamining of SkySaga: Infinite Isles, and the archival of four different Alpha builds of the game.
- Datamining for the Ori franchise, and documentation of cut content.
- Partial contributions to Frackin' Universe. Think Calamity for Starbound if you're a Terraria player. If you play neither, it's basically a mod that redoes the whole game.
You can find out more about me on my website: https://etithespir.it