How do I upload an image to a character's gallery?
Method #1: Via the character's page:
- Access the character's page
- If you are using a mobile device, bring up the sidebar menu by pressing the "Menu" link at the top of the screen
- Click "Manage Images" in the sidebar
- Click "Upload Image" in the section that drops down to be brought to the character's image upload page
Method #2: Via the main Image Upload panel:
- Select "Submit" on the top bar menu
- Click "Image" to be brought to the image upload page
- When using this method you will have to select the character you wish to add this image to under the "Characters" panel of this page
It keeps saying my image is corrupted / my image is failing to upload!
Please first verify that the image is under 4MB and is in an acceptable image format (PNG, GIF, JPG).
If the site is telling you your image is corrupted, try bringing the image into an image editor and re-saving it.
If the issue is still persisting, please email [email protected] with a copy of the corrupted image and we can look into what might be causing the issue.
How do I add credits to an image?
- When uploading or editing the image, find the Artist's Credits box - this will be on the right hand side of the page, or at the bottom of the page on a mobile device.
- If the artist has a Toyhou.se account:
- Select "On-site artist"
- Fill the box in with the artist's username
- If the artist does not have a Toyhou.se account:
- Select "Off-site artist"
- Fill the box in with the URL of the artist's home page
- Just listing a username for off-site creators does not constitute correct sourcing. When crediting off-site creators, please ensure that a full URL or email address is provided so that it is possible to contact them via the given link.