The concept's simple: it's a lot like /r/place: participants take turns to draw one pixel, of any colour, anywhere on the current canvas, then pass it along to the next person to do the same. It can take a while for coherent pictures to form, but it can be cool when things takes shape over time.
- Download the image from the previous post.
- Open it in your favourite image editor
- Add your pixel
- Save and upload it in a lossless format (.PNG recommended)
- Update your claim with a link to the image (use a file host e.g. Dropbox, or Imgur, which is a little riskier in terms of compression).
- Add one pixel only!
- Your addition should not reverse the previous person's addition (no changing a newly-drawn pixel back to white etc).
- Don't go twice in a row (or more) unless it's been 24 hours
Please let me know if anyone breaks any of these rules, I will revert the canvas.
I'll start us off, and then the first person can carry on: