I saw a similar game on the MSPA Forums back in the day, and I thought I'd start one here and see if this gained any traction here! The concept's simple: it's a lot like /r/place for those who were there; participants take turns to draw one pixel, of any colour, anywhere on the current canvas, then pass it along to the next person to do the same. It can take a while for coherent pictures to form, but it can be cool when things takes shape over time.
- Claim first!
- Download the image from the previous post.
- Open it in your favourite image editor
- Add your pixel
- Save and upload it in a lossless format (.PNG recommended) and update your claim with a link to the image (use a file host e.g. Dropbox, or Imgur, which is a little riskier in terms of compression).
- Add one pixel only!
- Your addition should not reverse the previous person's addition (no changing a newly-drawn pixel back to white etc).
- No consecutive posts unless it has been more than 24 hours
I will intervene and revert the canvas to the last legal turn if anyone breaks any of these rules.
I'll start us off, and then the first person can carry on:
Current version (updated 12 Feb 2019):