🔥 Name: Kelisade Vidalia Fio
🔥 Age: 15
🔥 Pronouns: She / her
🔥 Occupation: Student, dragonkeeper
🔥 Species: Human / Demon (Concubus)
🔥 Place of Living: Common Magician Quarter
🔥 Mahou Title: "...wait, I need a title?"
🔥 Magical Skills:
- Archery — She initially took up archery as a hobby, but has decided to see how far she can go with it. She doesn't need to use physical arrows; she's learned how to shoot magic arrows instead.
- Empathy — Kelisade can sense and feed off of the emotions of humans and other sapient creatures.
- Pyrokinesis — She can summon and control fire at her leisure. Her control is kinda shaky outside of making her fire arrows, though.
- Soul Bond — Kelisade is permanently bonded to Chirenne, a sapient, pony-sized, adolescent red dragon. Their bond lets them talk telepathically and work in sync in battle.
- Embergloom — A magic shortbow. Kelisade's aunt commissioned the design and Kelisade herself enchanted it.
- Gold jewelry — Earrings and various bracelets and bangles enchanted to help enhance her powers.
- Whistle — A simple gold whistle. Chirenne will hear it when it's blown, no matter what, and will rush to the whistle's location.
Kelisade is the epitome of the word "troublemaker". She's a bone fide class clown with a trickster-like mentality, and is constantly goofing off to the chagrin of any adults in charge. However, Kelisade can be surprisingly soft-spoken when she's not making teachers pull their hair out. She has moments of thoughtful deliberation that shocks everyone more familiar with her impulsive nature. She is still incredibly bullheaded most of the time, and will not let go of an idea once it's entered her skull, even if it's a horrifically bad one.
Kelisade had a normal home life — as much as someone visibly part-demon and soul-bonded to a dragon can have one. However, she was an absolute terror in every school she went to, and regularly caused havoc on campus. When she finally got expelled her aunt stepped in and said that maybe, just maybe, sending Kelisade to mostly-human schools wasn't going to work. Luckily, auntie lived in a place way more used to magic, and she knew the perfect place to send her wayward niece...
- Her birthday is April 10.
- She's 5' 4", with a stocky, apple-shaped build.
- Kelisade's into antkeeping, and takes care of a polygynous, polymorphic fire ant colony with at least three semi-sapient queens.