|Full Name||Igor Bogomolov||Age||33||Species||Human|
|Character Group||???||Religion||Russian Orthodox||Sexuality||Gay|
|Group Role||???||Background||Russian||Relationship Status||???|
|Day Job||Florist||Birthplace||St. Petersburg, Russia||Living Situation||???|
- looks way more unassuming than he is
- don't be fooled by this man's angel face
- looks way more elegant than he deserves to
- nosy as shit
- that along with his mouth gets him in trouble
- tries to fix people's problems in his own weird way
- as a florist, he's full of relationship advice
- pls stop
- playful, fun-loving
- competitive about everything
- including his Eurovision picks
- reads a lot and you bet he's competitive about that too: oh, you haven't read this yet?
- affectionate, a great friend despite all of the above
- this bio is making him sound way more unsympathetic than he is, whoops
- he's a good guy; he just cares way too much about everyone
- especially his friends...
|Height: 5'9"/175cm||Build: Lean|
|Eyes: Gray-blue||Hair: Pale blond|
|Handedness: Left||Style: Tailored|
He needs better art, but Igor is meant to look somewhere between elegant and goofy, with sleepy blue eyes, a long, straight nose, and the wide, contagious grin that he's known for.
He's lean and long-legged, and I associate him with lavender and gray, but any muted or pastel colors suit him. He prefers more fitted styles.