Editing the HTML styles in profiles on this site can get a little tedious if you don't have CSS access, so I made this tool to automate the process. You can build templates for your profiles with SCSS/SASS and EJS templates, and manage your profiles in .json files. Then every time you want to change your templates or modify a profile, you just generate a template for every profile you have, and then paste the code back into the editor in Toyhou.se. The tool supports multiple templates, and you can even preview the templates before you put them in the editor. It now generates a stylesheet supported version of the templates, so it could also be useful for premium members as well. SASS/SCSS has more power than regular CSS, and EJS templates give you consistency. I don't exactly have a GUI frontend for this tool yet, but you're free to make one. This tool is also GPL 3+.
I am currently working on a Metroidvania type game called The Diasporic Crypt. It features some of my vampire characters, but I'm missing good music and might need better sounds as well. If you or anyone else you know might be interested in fugue type music or anything similar to Castlevania, let me know; I'd love to work with you. I can pay you, but I'm not rich, and the only thing I request is that the music be released in a GPL 3+ compatible license like CC-BY-SA 4.0. Yes, my game is free software.
- Facebook - The privacy on Facebook sucks, and I don't have time to keep up with everybody on this site. I don't need businesses advertising to me 24-7, and I refuse to be on a site that requires me to provide my real name, and be told if they have the slightest suspicion of me using a fake name, I have to provide them my real "official" ID. Well I refuse to be a part of this.
- Twitter - I don't exactly like the tweet format and don't feel the need to tell the world what I'm doing 24-7.
- Artstation - I refuse to sign up with any website that requires me to reveal my real name. Apparently, they don't make as big of a fuss about finding out who you are like they do on Facebook, but I'm still not giving them my real name, and therefore, not signing up.
- Spotify - Doesn't respect your privacy, doesn't respect the artists that allow their stuff to go on there, and the music selection sucks anyways. On top of that, I have to use their app to play music rather than with the music player of my choice. I get more out of my current youtube-dl and mpv setup, plus have the option to actually download the music to disk if I wanted to.
- Google+ - I don't know if this is still true, and don't plan on finding out anyways, but they required you to sign up with your real name (which I again refuse to do), and even if they did stop requiring a real name, I still don't trust Google with my data. Why make it easier for them?
- XING - Same reason as Artstation. I refuse to give out my real name.
If you see someone impersonating me on any of these places and they are stealing my artwork or any of my content from any of the places I do frequent at (only if it's mentioned in the links above; I am on a few other places not mentioned here yet.), feel free to report those accounts or let me know.