Yansimulator Is dumb and I never understood the appeal even back in 2014
Okay gute Nacht mein Freunden 🤞
Since the original Unpopular Opinion Thread is locked (it turned into a shit-show reeeaaal fast) , I've gotten permission to remake it.
I've decided to use the original rules for the thread since those were gucci
Edit: I didn't mean to post ic aaaaaaaa
- Don't be very rude or snarky to others. Remember, everyone has their own personal opinions.
- Disagreeing with someone's opinion is allowed, as long as it's not rude.
- Yo don't namedrop people, even if they're not on this site.
- To avoid causing a mess, refrain from starting an argument at all times!
- If there's something wrong going on in this thread, or if it's going out-of-hand, please PM me so that I can take care of it!
- Vaguing someone is prohibited, and it's connected to the third rule.
- Please do not post more than twice per page, so that it won't cause too much of a mess.
- It's okay if you vent, don't go too all-out on it. This is not the Vent Board.
- Also, please try not to turn this thread into a saltfest.
- Please, no opinions focused on racism, LGBT, politics, religion and the like. These will cause a massive flamewar. Controversial opinions are also not allowed unless taken lightly.
- Don't say stuff like "I don't like X" or "What? I love X!" in a way that's aggressive. This is meant to be a nice thread about sharing your unpopular opinions, not countering someone else's opinion.
-If it's something nsfw, use a spoiler box, or blackout the text like this
- Don't call this thread out as a "bad idea." If you don't like this thread, please do not post here.
-Failure to comply with these rules will result in a warning, or ban depending on how severely you broke the rules.
Ey yo, if you see someone breaking the rules, pm me. I love it when ppl do this because I'm a blind bih.
None (yet, but I think it's time to bring this bad boy out.)
BroodingBungalow When I was growing up, we didn't call it "artificial grape" flavour. It was called "purple" flavour, since it was always coloured purple and didn't quite taste like actual grape, even purple ones. "Purple flavour" was always my favourite cheap ice freezie pop or snocone syrup flavour. ;D