Status: OPEN | Queue
Are you on Discord? Join my pinglist server if you would like to be pinged when my commissions are open!
- Loyalty discount 1: 10% off your 4th to 9th order.
- Loyalty discount 2: 20% off your 10th order and above, no revision fees, and access to unlisted styles.
- Sketch page discount: 20% off if there are 4 or more figures in one page. Only applies to sketch and coloured sketch styles.
- Prices are in USD and per figure; 2 characters = price x 2. There is a discount for sketch pages, see left.
- Maximum order size is 5 separate images.
- Every fifth revision is $5. Revisions are only counted after the sketch is approved. See my ToS for what counts as a revision.
- Heavy details may add up to $5 for flat styles, up to $10 for rough painted styles, and up to $15 for detailed painted styles. Such details include detailed patterns, robotic parts, and detailed texturing like scales.
Simple effects can be added for free
How to commission me
- PM me here on TH, or email me at [email protected], with the filled commission form (on the right).
- I'll let you know the price. You may adjust your description.
- Once you confirm the price, I'll send you an invoice that can be paid through PayPal or a bank card. If the price is more than $60, you can choose to pay 50% upfront and 50% on completion. Otherwise, 100% upfront is preferred.
- I'll send you a sketch for fine-tuning and approval. Important: Once you approve the sketch, you can no longer request refunds. All revisions after this point will be counted, and every fifth revision will come with a $5 fee.
- I will send at least two more WIPs, once each after colouring and shading are completed. You'll receive additional WIPs if you request revisions.
- Once you're satisfied, I'll PM the completed image!
Do read my terms of service as well! Feel free to ask to be added to the ping list.
- Description of character(s) + links to profile and reference images:
- Description of pose, expression, props, scene details:
- Style & size: To make sure that you get what you want, attach a link to one of the example images.
- Budget (if applicable):
Terms of Service
- Pricing may change without warning. Price is the amount that is quoted to you, and not the price given on the chart.
- Payment is accepted through a PayPal transfer, bank transfer if you are based in Australia or Singapore, or a bank card payment.
- Your username (the account that you order through) will be displayed on the commission queue. If you would prefer your name not to be shown, feel free to let me know.
- I do offer refunds, but only while the drawing is at the sketch stage. Once the sketch is approved, you can no longer get a refund.
- Revisions are only counted after the sketch is approved. It is normal to need fine-tuning during the sketching, so there is no fee for those.
- Revision: adjusting shape/positioning of body features, pose changes, adding an accessory, adding markings.
- Not a revision: colour palette changes, resizing, corrections due to missed instructions.
- Changes due to missed instructions aren't counted as revisions.
- I may use the finished images to advertise my services or in portfolios.
- No mass physical distribution or selling of prints of my work is allowed, unless requested.
- You may edit the image, but the edited image must still include credit to me.
You're artwork is so beautiful! How comfortable are you with drawing anthros/furrys, monsters, and feral characters?
Bumping for circlejourney! I'm super happy about the two pieces I recently got for myself and I highly recommend their art. I'm definitely coming back in a few weeks when I get me and my babe's personal characters refined to get more art from them <3
*raises hands* Do you take description based references? Or hastily cobbled together references? I have a lot of family members to my characters that I need to make and generally speaking, they have strong family resemblance.