As the integral teardrop structure, Suza is the living embodiment of teardrops, water, and all related imagery, memetics, and concepts. Teardrops exist because Suza exists, and he is an overpowered reality warper due to this.
Emotionally balanced (albeit excitable), Suza is reasonable. Tackling problems head-on and with a chipper attitude to boot, he's hard not to get along with, and has enough sense to reel himself in if he goes too far. The only annoying thing about him are his plethora of horrible, cheesy jokes, all of which he'll constantly spill. Unprompted.
In recent years, Kolo enlisted Suza to help him make sure the COR was defended at all times by stationing a Mag there for long stretches of time. Of the group, Suza was the only one (semi-)willing to go that wouldn't develop egomania or nefarious ideals. Though he was surprised, Suza willingly agreed, packing up and shipping off. He's there to this day, although his presence is generally kept a secret only higher Overseers know of.
When not following after Farley like a sad puppy or listening to Jubilee drone on, Suza's mostly found splashing around with fish or watering some plants.
NicknamesSuize, Suz, Susie
Occupation protecting the COR
Affiliation Magnitude FRagments
Primary ThemeMy Girls
- Favorite color is blue, and purple!
- The best weather is rainy weather, obviously.
- Doesn't eat, at all. Why bother??
- Keeps a bunch of fishes in his suite at HQ, converted most of the room to an aquarium & turns into a fish to sleep there at night
- Favorite fishes are usually the carnivores, or the deep sea fish, but cares for all of them equally
- Used to care for a huge ocean near the Mags' village, still likes to check in on it when he visits home
- Liable to break out into song. It's a beautiful day!!
- Most commonly found following Jubilee around or tailing Farley
- Goes out of his way to connect with Farley, despite the other's reclusive nature
- Enjoys taking people on spontaneous mini-vacations off to, usually, beaches
- The earrings were a gift from Chetyre before Suza left for the COR
- Literally never takes them off
- Is that one asshole who walks around in sunlight with a parasol
- Also is the asshole who would wear sunglasses indoors
- Completely doesn't believe in bad luck; will walk under ladders, open umbrellas indoors... the whole nine yards
- Actually finds it funny if people freak out on him over it
- Pretty handsy, likes doing little crafts and making necklaces for his pals
- Usually teams up with Jedana to do so
Public Perception 💧
Relatively unknown, making his job perfect & easy since nobody tends to bother him.
High-ranking Overseers are informed of Suza's presence at HQ, but are strictly informed not to bother him unless it's emergencies. Most end up bothering him out of curiosity, and Suza tends to socialize with them anyways, as he's somewhat lonely/bored. Generally comes off as rather wise and learned, although distinctly kind and well-intentioned. Readily talks about the other Mags and shares stories of them.