They/She • 1996/🦀 • White • Disabled • TME Lesbian
BEFORE YOU INTERACT
- Je parle un petit peu français, mais c'est mon langue seconde et je ne suis pas couramment. Si vous voulez parler en français, j'essaierai mon meilleur.
- My characters are created for my own personal projects, none of them are for sale nor are they free for use.
- You may not use my artwork for your RPs. If you want to use my art, commission me.
- My commissions are open, but my health limits my work capacity so I only take a couple at a time. If you're interested, you can be put onto my waiting list!
- If you send me a message, please be upfront about what it is you are messaging me about or I am unlikely to respond.
- I am uninterested in roleplaying with strangers.
- I do not tolerate freaks ♥
Hi, nice to meet you! I'm Harrie, I'm a chronically ill gnc lesbian and I live in the UK. I'm a comic artist and author, and much of my time is focused on working on Heart of the Storm and preparing it for release. I have also dabbled a little bit in game dev, and would one day like to explore it a little further—I'm just currently a little busy focusing on comic work.
Diosmaden is the name of the world my stories are set in. It's not a particularly elaborate setting, I just wanted a world where monstrous fantasy creatures were as common place as things like elves and dwarves. I was a big fan of dragons as a kid, and those 00s anime drawings of half demon half angel girls and who would I be if I didn't use my creative skills to cater to the dreams of my 12 year old self? So you'll see a lot of that.
ABOUT MY PROJECTS
My primary project, as previously mentioned, is my comic Heart of the Storm. But it's not my only project! I've also a couple of stories with my friends, and a couple of game ideas.Learn more!
Hii! Finally got chance to sit down and set up my itch.io storefront :)
To celebrate, there's 10% off everything until tomorrow! The sale has now ended!