Inspired by the hugely successful draw a character from the person above you thread, here's another forum game with similar rules!
- Post to claim a spot.
- Look through the characters of the person above you.
- Make an outfit for them! It's recommended to post a little bit about the character's personal aesthetic, the type of things they'd wear, etc. just so the person after you has some idea)
- It's recommended to post IC but that's not entirely mandatory, although please do specify which OC you are designing for if there is none selected above.)
- Outfits can be simple or complex, digital or traditional.
- Post BEFORE doing any designs; we don't want two people making an outfit for the same character
- You may use sites such as Polyvore/Tumblr/Pinterest or dollmakers/Dreamselfy if fashion design isn't your thing, but please credit any non-original content used.
- Don't forget to thank the person below you in an edit to your comment or via PM!
- Please wait until at least 3-4 other people have commented before commenting again.
- Make sure you have at least one public character, and that images aren't set to thumbnails.
Since I don't have anyone above me, I'll put together an outfit for the first person to comment >o> (will be traditional as my tablet's currently broken but I will update with the colored version once I get a replacement)
(Edit: for you-are-butt http://sta.sh/02arecq5hexk)
And as for my character, some cozy hipster-y fall outfit in reds/oranges/browns for her maybe?
For Aino, something medieval fantasy based. Royal outfit with a wild edge to it. Try not to make it overly complicated (I have a lot of problems drawing overly complex outfits and designs). Overall, just think of what a fantasy ruler from a mountain setting might have. Thank you in advance! <3
EDIT: Done and sent via PM!
Finished! Went with a M'baku (from black panther) inspired fur and some knight's armor. Also gave her a few regal looking braids. i tried to keep the shapes large so it can be simplified. and you can cut out the extra little accessories if needed.
I love the idea of this thread! Its always so much easier to do designs for other charas!
For the person claiming me anyone in my mains is up for this! Theres lots of genres so choose what you are most comfortable with, all i ask is that the outift is accessorized! (ex: if you were choosing one of my modern worlds/charas please do multiple layers or patterns or something not just a blank tshirt and jeans) thanks!
Edit: OMG thats such a cool design?? Thankyou!
Edit: FInished! I hope you like it! I was listening to punk music while drawing, so that mixed with his seemingly snarky attitude lead me to design a punk-inspired outfit for him!
Whoever is to claim the next spot, any of my characters will do! I only have five right now!
Claim! This thread seems pretty interesting~
Anyone is fine by me! <3
EDIT: Done! Since Rave's goal is to make a novel, I thought of him dressing as your stereotypical-ish novelist! https://toyhou.se/~images/12000129
EDIT 12-04-2019: In case you got here because of the Unfilled Claim sheet, I'll leave a few suggestions in case-- though you can still feel free to do anyone else in my characters if you have another idea :0
- Something of Johan that still keeps his fashion style.
- Something fantasy or nordic-styled for Brody.
- Something cute for Raqio. It'd be pretty cool to see fluffy sweet clothes contrasting in an ancient, all-seeing creature-
everyone is fair game ^^
purrdri jules' chill attitude reminded me vaguely of 1950s beatnik culture, so I incorporated a couple elements from that style! (I gave them a snazzy beret to account for the bald spot too haha)
thank you!! I really like how flowy it looks :)
cute little magic girl outfit (tried to keep it relatively appropriate for a 15year old but still with the anime styles)
anyone in my mains (https://toyhou.se/mothkid/characters/folder:447623 ) is up for this! Theres lots of genres so choose what you are most comfortable with, all i ask is that the outift is accessorized! (ex: if you were choosing one of my modern worlds/charas please do multiple layers or patterns or something not just a blank tshirt and jeans) thanks!
I don't have anybody specific in mind this time, so anybody that isn't in my Closed Species folder is good!
Edit: finished! Since she's a pirate I thought I'd go for the opposite.
Any of my characters will do! I'd love if it is kept a surprise, too!