The strongman. A gentle giant.
intimidating // freaky // cultured
|Setting:||New York City, 2007|
|Full Name||Angus MacEachern||Age||Appears 26||Species||Kelpie|
|Stage Name||The Great Ulysses||Birthday||April 4||Gender||Male|
|Prefers||Angus or Ulysses||Zodiac||Aries||Pronouns||He/Him|
|Character Group||Fearless Freaks circus sideshow||Religion||Pagan||Sexuality||Gay|
|Group Role||Strongman, pain proof (human blockhead / pin cushion, bed of nails, glass walking, etc.)||Background||Scottish||Relationship Status||Dating Roger|
|Day Job||Lifeguard||Birthplace||???||Living Situation||In an apartment with Roger|
Angus, or Ulysses as he's called on stage, is the strongman and pain proof man in the sideshow. He's big and gruff and comes across as a wild man with all his body mods and the things he does to himself, but he's a good guy, and he likes art and literature.
- big hors
- his boyf Roger (Emrys) is a little hors
- seven feet tall and you can't teach that
- literally a kelpie
- also sometimes a lifeguard
- what do you mean it's a conflict of interest?
- no shirt no shoes no service (he does wear clothes when he's not working at the freak show)
- covered in tattoos of vines and reeds, with mermaids and spirits poking through
- black and yellow black and yellow
- seth rollins hair streak bc the streak must live on
- the guy with the wettest hair
- look he really missed his calling not being a pro wrestler ok
- somehow i had like 7 ocs in a pro wrestling au and he wasn't one of them
|Height: 7'0"/213cm||Build: Beefy|
|Eyes: Brown||Hair: Black, long and wavy|
|Handedness: Right||Style: Intimidating|
The freaks will probably just be regular humans for the comic's reboot, but these forms are fun, too.
Coding by hedgemaze, lowkeywicked, & WeltDerAthanasie // See gallery for image credits