The strongman. A gentle giant.
intimidating // freaky // cultured
|New York City, 2007
|The Great Ulysses
|Angus or Ulysses
|Fearless Freaks circus sideshow
|Strongman, pain proof (human blockhead / pin cushion, bed of nails, glass walking, etc.)
|In an apartment with Roger
Angus, or Ulysses as he's called on stage, is the strongman and pain proof man in the sideshow. He's big and gruff and comes across as a wild man with all his body mods and the things he does to himself, but he's a good guy, and he likes art and literature.
- big hors
- his boyf Roger (Emrys) is a little hors
- seven feet tall and you can't teach that
- literally a kelpie
- also sometimes a lifeguard
- what do you mean it's a conflict of interest?
- no shirt no shoes no service (he does wear clothes when he's not working at the freak show)
- covered in tattoos of vines and reeds, with mermaids and spirits poking through
- black and yellow black and yellow
- seth rollins hair streak bc the streak must live on
- the guy with the wettest hair
- look he really missed his calling not being a pro wrestler ok
- somehow i had like 7 ocs in a pro wrestling au and he wasn't one of them
|Hair: Black, long and wavy