The strongman. A gentle giant.
intimidating // freaky // cultured
|Setting:||New York City, 2007|
|Full Name||???||Age||??? (adult)||Species||Kelpie|
|Character Group||Fearless Freaks circus sideshow||Religion||???||Sexuality||Gay|
|Group Role||Strongman, pain proof (human blockhead/pin cushion, bed of nails, glass walking, etc.)||Background||???||Relationship Status||Dating Roger|
|Day Job||???||Birthplace||???||Living Situation||???|
Ulysses is the strongman and pain proof man in the sideshow. He's big and gruff and comes across as a wild man with all his body mods and the things he does to himself, but he's a good guy, and he likes art and literature.
- big hors
- his boyf is a little hors
- seven feet tall and you can't teach that
- literally a kelpie
- also sometimes a lifeguard
- what do you mean it's a conflict of interest?
- no shirt no shoes no service (he does wear clothes when he's not working at the freak show)
- covered in tattoos of vines and reeds, with mermaids and spirits poking through
- black and yellow black and yellow
- seth rollins hair streak bc the streak must live on
- the guy with the wettest hair
- look he really missed his calling not being a pro wrestler ok
- somehow i have like 7 ocs in a pro wrestling au and he isn't one of them