A loyal general of the Holy Order of Gaelen. Caim takes orders directly from the Eminent and is a respectable soldier, famous throughout his home country. Although very competent, his personality tends to rub others the wrong way if in close proximity for too long; Caim is very proud, and holds himself to behave in a "dignified, noble manner" despite not being anyone of noble birth. He is rather full of himself and carries himself as though he's of great importance to everyone around him. That being said, he is very obedient when given orders from the Eminent and can be quite agreeable towards most people.
- his shoulder cape is colored black on the outside, but red on the inside
- the triangle tattoo is only under his right eye, not his left
- often seen smirking or smiling
- hair is parted exclusively to the left
Caim was born to a prestigious political family, along with his younger sister, Bryn. However, his birth was something of a scandal, as it was later revealed in his childhood years that his mother bore him illegitimately, and because of the subsequent outrage, Caim found himself disowned from his family. He was taken in by the Somnolae and was lovingly raised by them in the Sanctum of Dreams, and when he grew up, he decided to serve them as a means of repayment and gratitude.
His illegitimate birth served one good purpose, however. His blood-father was a high-born, and passed down his penchant for magic, giving Caim the ability to wield it. This has made him an invaluable asset for the Order, and as he is always determined to get results, he has quickly climbed the ranks to stand at the Eminent's side with pride.
- Classical Music
- Long ceremonies
- Feeling claustrophobic
- Unpredictable weather makes him anxious.
- He has a younger sister named Bryn who sometimes joins him in battle, but is also very good at keeping him in check.
- Caim loves to boast about his sword collection, but rarely uses any of them; he uses a specific few in battle, and pairs his style with magical buffs.
- Although he tends to present himself in a refined manner, he has a hard time picking up his personal spaces and is comfortable with clutter.