|Full Name||Joseph Stuckey||Age||21||Species||Human|
|Nicknames||Stuckey||Birthday||August 16, 1986||Gender||Male|
|Character Group||Wild Dogs||Religion||Atheist||Sexuality||???|
|Group Role||The super shady friend||Background||Cajun||Relationship Status||???|
|Day Job||???||Birthplace||New Orleans, LA||Living Situation||???|
- I have a lot of delinquent characters, but he's the most delinquent of all of them
- loveable rogue
- a little shit
- well, he's not little
- a big shit
- as the oldest Wild Dog, that makes him the Responsible One
- responsible for buying beer?
- he's always looked mature for his age, so he makes use of that
- when you "know a guy," he's the guy
- has his fingers in a lot of pies, most of them probably illegal
- incidentally the only kind of pie he likes is pizza
- not deep dish though, that's just a casserole
- has been shot at least once and now walks with a limp
- but if asked, he laughs it off and easily changes the subject
- clever, shrewd and very sharp
- good-natured, the guy everyone comes to for help
- but be very careful where you place your trust
- he looks out for others, but never at the expense of himself
- don't underestimate him
|Height: 6'4"/193cm||Build: Rangy|
|Eyes: Brown||Hair: Dark brown|
|Handedness: Right||Style: Hoodrat|
Stuckey is a very tall, almost ungainly-looking guy, but he has some muscle. He has dark brown hair, thick eyebrows and scruffy facial hair, and hooded eyes that shouldn't be trusted.
He typically wears jeans and shirts in some dark color, but he's not a monochrome sort of guy and doesn't wear much black. He's usually wearing a gray hoodie under his green-and-yellow letterman jacket, tan work boots, and the coyote tail keychain he's known for on his right hip.
|Pet's Name: Tupac||Species: Dog|
|Sex: Male||Breed: German Shepherd|
Stuckey has a German Shepherd named Tupac who's nearly always by his side.
Like his owner, Tupac is a creature of the streets, rangy and kind of scruffy. His left ear has been torn off halfway.