Your birthday month?
Hello! This is the Toyhou.se birthday thread. We noticed that most birthdays here are not hugely celebrated among the forums, hence, it's decided that this thread exist so we can celebrate birthdays of (hopefully) EVERYONE here, as well as a masterlist to compile everyone's birthday. ^^
If you want to be a part of the TH birthday masterlist, please comment HERE to keep things organized. We will try to update the masterlist as often as possible :)
Things you can post in the thread:
- Promoting your birthday. Things like "today is my birthday" are always welcomed here! (We would promote everyone's birthday for each days but unfortunately, life concerns and we're not sure if we could do that daily.) Late or early birthday promotions are also allowed.
- You can include a brief wishlist for your birthday this year (either IRL or online-related), your wishlist can be goals for yourself, or actual gift-related wishlist.
- Keep artwork/writing gifts-related wishlists as short and not demanding since this is not a request thread. Go to art freebies if you want something more specific. (Do not beg or guilt trip for gifts either. Not everyone is obligated to do it.)
- Wishing others a happy birthday! (Make sure to ping them if they're okay with it.) Either it's a response to the above point or not. You can post gifts or any messages/compliments here to them if you want.
- Sharing any birthday memories, new or old. We would prefer if it's a positive one since we don't want this thread to turn into another vent board.
- Just any birthday-related things, as long as it doesn't go against the site's rules or the above points that were mentioned.
Toyhou.se Birthday Masterlist: (Format still in an experimental mode.)
Remember, if you want to be added to the masterlist, comment HERE.
If you're here to celebrate your birthday, then BirthdayMod wishes you a happy birthday in advance! May you have a great day!
//Hello! Mod apologies for leaving this acc dead in a while, we'll try to update the birthday list now. We're glad to see this thread still being in use, at least. Happy birthdays to every past and upcoming ones :)