Thanking me for favs/watches in or out of character, though I don't usually respond to these!
Commenting on my characters and bulletins, though again I'm not always good at responses!
Favspamming characters/images - I don't mind notification floods!
PMing me or commenting on my profile with any questions you have about my OCs, my threads, etc.!
Making sections/tables inspired by or based on the ones I've made for my profiles.
Drawing NSFW art of my OCs without my permission.
Referring to my OCs with fetishizing terms or slurs (like trap, loli, shota, etc.)
Stealing or heavily referencing my OCs in any way, including just using my OCs' art for icons, faceclaims, etc.
Asking for characters who aren't marked as being for sale/trade.
Being a jerk!! Be a nice person who cares about others. It's the cool thing to do!
What's up gamers, it's ya girl Iso and I have like a thousand OCs! Literally! So not all of my characters are uploaded here yet and probably won't be for a very long time! Aside from adoptables (since I like to prove my ownership) I don't like having incomplete profiles lying around, so I only upload characters once their profiles have been finished. I put a lot of thought and love into my OCs, so my profiles tend to be... long. Big time long. I also typically don't upload OCs unless they have avatar art I think is both accurate and shiny, but sometimes I make exceptions with OCs I really want to upload since I'm poor and art is expensive!
I really like making threads and showing off my OCs, so you'll probably see plenty of me around the forums! I'm pretty friendly and love being nice to others, so don't feel shy about interacting with me!
Reading about OCs is my favorite thing, so I typically reserve my favorites for characters with completed profiles to notify the creator that I took in all of their hard work! If I'm just faving for the design/art then I'll use image favorites! If you ever post a bulletin about working on profiles rest assured that I've read 'em, but I probably won't fav them until you've announced their completion! If you update things even further, I might even unfav and refav, whoa!!! I do that with literature uploads a lot, too. Individual chapter/collection favs when!!!
good eve to all and to all a good eve, first off as in the last bulletin apologies for anyone who's on my profile rn bc they're weirded out by the favspam!! like i said before i wanted to fav all of the adopts i've made/traded/etc bc it's fun to look at what's become of them! OKAY now on to the other stuff
Unfortunately activity isn't shaping up to be much different for a while; I'm set to move out into baby's first apartment next weekend, but I still don't have a full-time job so I've been Very Stressed, naturally. My parents are covering the security deposit & first month's rent since they know I need it + kind of a celebration gift so I'm set there at least, and I might be okay for the next month because I'm expecting a cool $500 from taxes soon + my birthday is on the 10th so I might get some cash from family, so hopefully that'll buy me the time I bafflingly still need despite having applied to well over 50 jobs over the past month or so. It's to the point where I'm currently looking for a second part-time job instead which I extremely don't want to do because I'll never have a weekend (or maybe even a day off!) and there's no guarantee I'd get the 40 hours a week $11 per hour average despite my suffering, but considering my luck thus far I don't really have a choice at this point. Glad I'm $30k in student debt for this!!!!!!!! anyway
I do have an interview on Monday so We'll See but it's part time and in evenings and it's a sales position and I don't rly want to get into sales and blugh, I had an interview for a full-time thing that I felt went really well a couple weeks back but they never sent a rejection nor a request for references despite telling me they were looking to fill the position soon so... who knows what'll happen with that. ANYWAY AGAIN enough rambling, point is don't expect my activity to be much different than it is right now. Which is to say... slight activity once a month and then I slip into the ether of perpetual exhaustion again.
On to the other stuff! The fun stuff!! Lots of site updates going on, they all seem pretty nice to me! Glad photography going uncredited finally got addressed bc that always bugged me, I really want to try out folder flattening since that seems nice but I'm not entirely sure how it works?? if there's a tutorial out there pls tell me, I'm utilizing the profile blocks more now (might use Worlds if I ever get some heckin time to work on them,) and I like favorites folders! Spent some of today going through my favorites and organizing them a bit; I didn't end up making all that many folders in the end so unsorted is still where most will go, but here's what I got!:
- Coding - For HTML/CSS stuff which is the main reason I'm super glad abt this because now I don't have to bookmark them in my browser or dig through TH favorites to refind them!! Will I ever use anything in here...?! Theoretically, maybe.
- Designed by Me - Characters I created, mostly DreamSelfy freebies I whipped up. It's really cool to see what people have done with them, and a lot of them have some really nice art! There's also a subfolder for characters who haven't been named and have empty (or essentially empty) profiles since I wanted to make the more finished ones more obvious so I can reread 'em; I'll check back in every now and then and if those empty folks end up getting some more deets and whatnot I'll move them!
- Previously Owned - Adoptables I used to own but have since resold/traded/given away. Probably won't get much bigger than this; there should be a handful more but most of 'em have favorites disabled and some aren't on-site/public AFAIK, so alas... still, it'll be fun to have those in one place to check back in! I've had a person or two come back to profiles I've finished and be like "yo I resold that to you, nice!!" and it'd be nice to give someone that same warm fuzzy feeling someday as well!
- the iso palette aesthetic - I wanted to make Some kind of special folder so Behold... blue! Yellow! White! Little stars! Watery aesthetics! Sparkles! Saturated colors! Flowers! Click and witness a glimpse of The Iso Aesthetic...! Not the whole aesthetic, just the specific ocean-on-a-sunny-day part of the brand(tm). I thought about doing The Iso Aesthetic(tm) alone but that would be... a Lot of things so. Maybe I'll make a couple different aesthetic folders someday or something...? Like I got the Void Aesthetic(tm), the Flower Aesthetic(tm), not to mention various backstory/personality/relationship aesthetics... i'm lazy tho
- Featured OCs - that me ocs -_- just the folks with finished profiles (post v2 layouts that aren't broken basically)
- That Weird Thing You Do With Food - A thread about food quirks you have, be it unusual ways of eating or unusual combination likes!
- Image Favorites - A thread that asks about image favorites, since it feels like a low proportion of the site uses them despite TH being really art-oriented! Help me solve the mystery and share your thoughts!
- What was the first species you ever created? - A thread about your first species, whether that's a closed species or just a ripoff of your favorite cartoon you made when you were a kid! Talk about your early species journey here and show off any old species of yours that still exist!
I have a couple more thread ideas, but since I answer them in the first post myself and all they take some time to make, not to mention I don't want to flood too hard. Hopefully they're interesting enough to not come off as floody either way, though! I'm legit interested in seeing people's responses to these subjects!! TH I feel has kind of a dearth of discussion threads compared to the early days - mostly a lot of pet peeve/unpopular opinion things, question threads and forum games and RP searching it feels like, not as much just discussing general stuff and your work; all of those kinds of threads are totally valid and whatnot and there's definitely still stuff like I'm looking for, just not as much as before I feel! - so I'd like to try and change that a little!
I want to get one in world discussion & character discussion tomorrow at least, and after that maybe I'll try to make one somewhere once a week? Or at the very least I'll just make threads whenever I think of them instead of holding back bc I feel like it's been too soon since my last thread or bulletin.
also reminder to pls buy my wares. my 5 second math indicates theres 55 bucks in that thread and that's my phone bill covered right there baby!! also i will need paypal money bc my premium expires next month and i don't want all of my profiles to be broken for however long before i can justify dropping 25 smackeroons. ok i'll also accept art bc i rly just want them gone at this point so i can stop bumping that damn thread and delete the files but. a couple bucks would be nice rn
ok that's all have a nice day, how's things goin on for you folks??
- Many books involve death and/or body horror, particularly those revolving around Istra and their true form.
- Analysis of Estralian Culture contains a brief sexual conversation which is mostly about comically mishearing something rather than anything explicit.
- I'm 99% Sure I Boned God naturally talks about sex, but there's not actually any explicit content beyond saying "yep, this person had a lot of sex."
- Entirety Theory may cause discomfort if you have issues with derealization or existentialism.
A collection of brief books written for an RP thread about a suspicious library. Contains a lot of lore and worldbuilding stuff! (2016-ongoing)