Cultured, intelligent, subtle, restrained, worrysome, narrow-minded.
- Flight: Lightning
- Primary: Seafoam Iridescent
- Secondary: Pistachio Toxin
- Tertiary: Spruce Thylacine
- Eye Type: Lightning Pastel
- Length: 6,75 m
- Wingspan: 4,65 m
- Weight: 453,13 kg
Horan was born in a very civilized clan compared to Seafoam clan. Galarith, Seafoam's merchant, was once doing some trading with the clan when he happened to hear about a young dragon who was aspiring to become a politician somewhere outside of his home territory. As there was really no one yet to take care of Seafoam's relations to other clans Galarith took the youngster, Horan, with him to the Sea of a Thousand Currents.
When he first arrived to his new home poor Horan was outright baffled of what a tiny, backwater clan he was brought into! It took him a lot of time to get used to his new environment, but eventually he did start to see some appeal in the more simple lifestyle - though he hasn't yet had guts to admit it out loud, as he feels like he has a rather fancy reputation to hold. He also eventually fell in love and is now raising their adoptive daughter together with his mate Painter.
- Birthday is in 19.4.
- Horan is one of the very few dragons of Seafoam Clan to actually be adept at writing. Most others can just read and scratch a few notes, but there definitely are not many who appreciate his fancy calligraphy.
About the character
- Created in 2017.
- Horan has won the place of 1st runner up in Message in a Bottle's best Toxin dragon competition 7.5.2017
- Original character info can be found here.