"Ah? So you think you can just walk up in here and join the exclusive Collectors? Well you would be right!
This is the place where you can learn all about the Collectors Guild, who they are, and how to join!
Who are the Collectors?
The Collectors Guild is pretty much what is says on the tin, they are a group dedicated to collecting. Whether it’s beans or items, this group embraces all collections! Members tend to be on the more wealthy side, though that does not stop collectors of trivial things from also joining. This guild is run by the owner of the Bean Bank.
Guild Leader: Percivel
Headquarters: Viridian Island
Guild Colours: Silver and Gold
The emblem is usually depicted as a golden coin. The design can vary.
How to Join
In order to join this guild you must first complete the following prompts:
1. Depict your beanling showing off their collection.
For this prompt you must draw or write about your beanling showing off their collection. Are they a collector of beans? Maybe they really like fashion? Or do they just love spoons? What does your beanling collect?
2. Depict your beanling with their most prized possession.
For this prompt you must draw or write about your beanling with the one item they love the most. This item stands out from the rest of the collection, why? Perhaps it was passed down to them? Maybe it's their most valuable item? This one item is particularly important to your beanling, why?
3. Depict your beanling showing off their Collectors attire!
For this prompt you must draw or write about your beanling wearing an outfit or apparel inspired by the Collectors. You must at least have the guild emblem somewhere on the design. Backgrounds are not required for this prompt.
- Art must not be reused.
- Art must be at least clean sketched and flat coloured.
- Backgrounds are required unless otherwise stated.
- Written entries have a minimum word count of 600 Words per prompt.
- Your entry will only apply for one beanling which you must state in the comments, however, you can include other characters.