Welcome to the Beanling Mutation guide.
Rarity Tier Key:
Common / Uncommon / Rare / Legendary
*Please note that individual trait guides currently need DeviantArt membership to view*
- Floral - Flowers, petals, seeds and leaves are found floating in the dew. See Dew - Floral guide here.
- Shapes - Hearts, Stars, Beads, etc. See Dew - Shapes guide here.
- Droplet - Beads of dew float off the main bubble. See Dew - Droplet guide here.
- Plushie - Toys and animal figures. See Dew - Plushie guide here.
- Tear - The dew is overflowing and falling down but not enough to fall off. See Dew - Tear guide here.
- Gem - Gemstones and shards float in the dew. See Dew - Gem guide here.
- Brush - A mane like fluff around the neck area. See Mutation - Brush guide here.
- Fluffy Cheeks - Extra fluff on the cheeks. Can be quite long. See Mutation - Fluffy Cheeks guide here.
- Cuffs - Fluff around the hands/wrists. See Mutation - Cuff guide here.
- Dorsal - Fins on the side of the hips. See Mutation - Dorsal guide here.
- Scales - the bean sprout is covered in a layer of scales, they usually have a shine to them. Patches of scales can be present anywhere on the beanling, but cannot cover more than 50% of their whole body. See Mutation - Scale guide here.
- Jellyfish - A puff of jelly clings to the hips and tentacles hang from it. The puff is soft and smooth and the tentacles are limp/unmoving but can be controlled with magic to move. See Mutation - Jellyfish guide here.
- Fairy Hips - Fairy wings sprout from the hips. See Mutation - Fairy Hips guide here.
- Pod - This Beanling is a bit more mature, usually because their wish is within reach when they are created. The pod is the beginning of their tail flower sprouting. It is rarely seen as the transformation from bealing to flowerling happens almost immediately. See Mutation - Pod guide here.
- Other - Misc. traits that don't fit above.Please discuss with Toffee-Tama if you have an idea you'd like to make possible! Known other mutations: iridescence, Elemental Aura (Gem, stars, spirit, cloud, liquid, flaming skull) , furry body, elongated body, furless body, luminescence, cloud growth. Here are some examples of other body mutations.
- Two-tone Writing - The script from the wish is multi-coloured. See Tail - Two-tone Writing guide here.
- Coloured Ribbon - The ribbon is coloured instead of the standard white. See Tail - Coloured Ribbon guide here.
- Folded - The tail is folded rather than straight. See Tail - Folded guide here.
- Multi-tail - Two or more wishes are attached to this beanling. See Tail - Multi-tail guide here.
- Multi-lengths - This mutation can only be present if the Multi-tail mutation is present. The wishes are of different lengths. See Tail - Multi-lengths guide here.
- Other - Misc. traits that don't fit above. Please discuss with Toffee-Tama if you have an idea you'd like to make possible! Known other mutations: decorated wish, torn wish, faded wish, animal tails. Here are some examples of other tail mutations.