Welcome to the Flowerling Exclusive Mutation guide.
Rarity Tier Key:
Common / Uncommon / Rare / Legendary
*Please note that individual trait guides currently need DeviantArt membership to view*
Flowerling exclusive Mutations:
These mutations are elusive to Flowerlings. You cannot add these traits to a beanling. Legendary mutation potions and traits cannot copy these traits. The only way to get exclusive traits on beanlings is through Toffee-tama made adoptables and Sprouting, which can result in both dormant and abnormal traits.
- Coloured - They dew is one distinct color. It is still transparent. See Dew - Coloured guide here.
- Odd Form - The dew itself can be shaped at will. It can be any shape, however, must remain located in the ears and cannot be larger than the standard droplet size. See Dew - Odd Form guide here.
- Horns - A variation of the odd form, the dew can extend in any shape and any length. This trait usually implies the Flowerling is extra magically inclined as they need more dew to sustain themselves. See Dew - Horns guide here.
- Prismatic - The dew is two or more colors. It is still transparent. See Dew - Prismatic guide here.
- Whiskers - Whiskers sprout from the flowerlings cheeks. They can be cat like or they can be plant like (sprouting a small flower from the end). They can have one or more whisker per cheek. See Mutation - Whiskers guide here.
- Fairy lights - The Flowerling has a little bit of access magic that floats off of them as glittering lights. The can be transparent, airbrushed, solid, sparkly or a mixture. They can be any colour including rainbow. See Mutation - Fairy Lights guide here.
- Firefly - The Bean sprout body glows like a firefly. It can only glow up until their underarms, the glowing does not include their arms. The glow can be any color but it must be one single color. See Mutation - Firefly guide here.
- Pollen - A stem topped with pollen sprouts from the center of the flower. See Mutation - Pollen guide here.
- Skirt - A frill grows out from the bean body. It can be solid or transparent and can be any length. See Mutation - Skirt guide here.
- Veil - Similar to skirt, the veil is a frill that grows out from the flowerlings head. It can be on top of the hair or underneath. It can be any length. See Mutation - Veil guide here.
- Multi Pollen - Two or more stems topped with pollen dangle from the center of the flower. See Mutation - Multi Pollen guide here.
- Second Ears - A flowerling has so much magical potential that it needs another set of dew and thus has sprouted another set of ears to house said dew. These ears are typically smaller than the main ears and can be any style except for legendary. See Mutation - Second Ears guide here.
- Halo - A band of light sits about the flowerlings head. It can be a solid band or have a unique design. It can be a solid colour or transparent. A glowing effect is optional. See Mutation - Halo guide here.
- Wind chime - A wind chime sprouts from the center of the flower. It consists at minimum of a bell and a sail. These can be any shape and size and can be based on any style of wind chime including, western, Japanese, etc. Wind Chime is not the same as the charm mutation as it can only be located sprouting from the inside of the flower. See Mutation - Wind Chime guide here.
- Fairy Kisses - Tiny fairy wings sprout from the trips of the ears, corners of the eyes or the wrists. They can be present on all 3 locations or just one. See Mutation - Fairy Kisses guide here.
- Charm - Basic - a string sprouts from the base of the tail, the end is adorned with a simple bead. The string and bead can be any color. There can be up to 3 beads on the string. See Tail - Charm - Basic guide here.
- Bud - Wings, leaves or fins sprout from the base of the body tip, they cannot be longer than the flower. See Tail - Bud guide here.
- Charm - Fancy - a string sprouts from the base of the tail, the end is adorned with a complex design (bead, knot, trinket, bell, etc). The string and design can be any color. There can be up to 3 designs on the string and they can be a combination of styles. See Tail - Charm - Fancy guide here.
- Multi Charm - Two or more charm strings sprout from the base of the tail, each is adorned with a fancy or basic charm or a mixture of both. See Tail - Multi Charm guide here.